Dana calls M1 on their bluff, accepts 1 fight deal, never hears from M1 again

SCO1406051224

Rofl

This is in response to the other thread.

Sorry to ruin your pro-Fedor rally ladies.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17017/white-prepared-to-call-m-1-globals-bluff-of-free-lesnar-vs-emelianenko-bout.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmajunkie+%28MMAjunkie.com+Feed%29&utm_content=Twitter

Earlier this month, M-1 Global exec Jerry Millen made waves by claiming Fedor Emelianenko would be willing to fight Brock Lesnar for free.

UFC president Dana White recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (http://www.mmajunkie.com/radio) that he's prepared to call Millen's bluff.

"They'll do the fight for free?" White asked. "That's [expletive] weird because I offered them millions of dollars to take the fight and he didn't take it. Now [Emelianenko] wants to fight for free? When and where? I'd love him to fight for free.

"I'll make that [expletive] fight right now for free. Let's do it."

Fight fans have long clamored for Emelianenko to appear in the octagon, but contentious negotiations between White and the former PRIDE champion's representatives at M-1 Global have prevented "The Last Emperor" from joining the UFC.

White said he sees great irony in a camp offering to fight for free when they once demanded a 50-percent share of the UFC's business.

"That's funny that they say they'll do it for free now when they were dealing with us and negotiating with us they wanted 50 percent of our business," White said. "They wanted 50 percent of our business to do that fight, but now they'll do it for free?"

White had a bit of extra venom for Millen.

"[Millen] is a [expletive] clown that talks out of his **** and has no business (discussing the negotiations)," White said. "That guy is a nobody. When we did the big Fedor negotiations, you think he was in it? He wasn't even in it. That guy's full of [expletive]. Tell him to go frost his [expletive] hair again and beat it.

"You don't think I want to make that fight? Of course I want to make that fight. But it takes two people to make a deal, not one guy."

White has often referred to Emelianenko's handlers as "crazy Russians" when it comes to addressing their negotiating tactics. But this time, the UFC exec utilized a different depiction.

"We offered [Emelianenko] lots of money ? so much money that it caused lots of [expletive] with our other fighters," White said. "That's how much money we offered him. And guess what he said. 'No, we want 50 percent of your business.' That's some Russian strong-arm [expletive]. They can get away with that [expletive] out in Russia to the baker that works down the street. They're not coming to America and doing that.

"If Fedor wants to fight the best in the world, he can call right now. We can [expletive] cut a deal right this second, and we can do it."

Of course, prior to any Emelianenko vs. Lesnar contest ? free or otherwise ? the UFC champ will have to nurse himself back to fighting shape. White remained relatively tight-lipped about Lesnar's exact condition but did insist he would do everything possible to assist in the heavyweight's recovery.

"[Lesnar] had minor surgery," White said. "He's kicking back, healing up, seeing how he feels. No matter what, we're sending him down to the Mayo Clinic to get checked out by the best doctors in the world. From there, we'll see what happens.

"He's still very much in limbo, and we don't know. All I really care about is that the guys healthy and can come back."

White also said he was amazed that it took such a tragic situation for fans to realize what Lesnar brings to the table.

"It's funny because it takes something like this for the fans to appreciate Brock Lesnar," White said. "Whether you love him or you hate him, when you sit around and go, 'Holy [expletive, he might never fight again,' that sucks. You don't want that to happen.

"I just think he brings so much to the sport, especially to a heavyweight division that has been dead for so long."

And I call Dana on his bluff. Millen said Fedor will fight for free. This is Dana's response "If Fedor wants to fight the best in the world, he can call right now. We can [expletive] cut a deal right this second, and we can do it."

So Dana doesn't want to do it for free, he wants a contract for that fight. And then he will probably say negotiations took place but Fedor asked for too much, when Fedor's employer said he will do it for free.

SCO once again gets destroyed. But Dana is good at saying a lot of stuff to confuse posers/idiots so they think he has the balls to make that fight happen.

And I call Dana on his bluff. Millen said Fedor will fight for free. This is Dana's response "If Fedor wants to fight the best in the world' date=' he can call right now. We can [expletive'] cut a deal right this second, and we can do it."

So Dana doesn't want to do it for free, he wants a contract for that fight. And then he will probably say negotiations took place but Fedor asked for too much, when Fedor's employer said he will do it for free.

SCO once again gets destroyed. But Dana is good at saying a lot of stuff to confuse posers/idiots so they think he has the balls to make that fight happen.

Dana White: When and where? I'd love him to fight for free.

He publicly accepted their terms and never heard from them again.

What more is their to say?

M1 was trying to save face because Fedor ducked.

He publicly accepted their terms and never heard from them again.

What more is their to say?

M1 was trying to save face because Fedor ducked.

It wasn't their terms. Their terms was a fight for free. Dana replied "If Fedor wants to fight the best in the world' date=' he can call right now. We can [expletive'] cut a deal right this second, and we can do it."

A deal means that it won't be for free.

It wasn't their terms. Their terms was a fight for free. Dana replied "If Fedor wants to fight the best in the world' date=' he can call right now. We can [expletive'] cut a deal right this second, and we can do it."

A deal means that it won't be for free.

You're making a fool out of yourself. Damn hook, line, and sinker.

How are you going backpedal out of this one:

Dana White: "When and where? I'd love him to fight for free.

M1 also said go to Russia. They haven't

But icing on the cake, Fedor offered to do the 1 fight contract BEFORE this whole fiasco. So this is all a moot point.

Yeah, Dana White's really going to do the deal "right now" when Brock is laying in a hospital bed. How stupid do you think we are?

/thread

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Dana White: "When and where? I'd love him to fight for free.

So first Dana says he will make it for free, then he says he wants a deal to be made for that fight to happen.

Sounds to me like good old Dana is again contradicting himself. Just like some other poser I know.

Making a fool out of SCO once again.

So first Dana says he will make it for free' date=' then he says he wants a deal to be made for that fight to happen.

Sounds to me like good old Dana is again contradicting himself. Just like some other poser I know.

Making a fool out of SCO once again.[/quote']lmao pathetic backpedaling.

It was the same damn interview you clown.

Read it again: Slower this time:

"They'll do the fight for free?" White asked. "That's [expletive] weird because I offered them millions of dollars to take the fight and he didn't take it. Now [Emelianenko] wants to fight for free? When and where? I'd love him to fight for free.

The point was that he was agreeing to their terms.

lmao pathetic backpedaling.

Yeah, he's really going to agree to their terms when he stands to make no money off it rather than agree to their terms and make millions off of it. :rolleyes:

lmao pathetic backpedaling.

Dana White manages to contradict himself..... IN THE SAME INTERVIEW. Sounds to me like a clown who can't even remember what he said minutes ago.

He called them on their bluff.

They never had anything to say back.

And Fedor called him on his.

"I'll fight for a 1 fight contract against the best HW you have"

"We don't give out 1 fight deals"

"Here ya go Cro Cop. Here's a 1 fight deal"

UFC stay playing duck, duck, goose.

Dana White manages to contradict himself..... IN THE SAME INTERVIEW. Sounds to me like a clown who can't even remember what he said minutes ago.

How the hell is he contradicting himself?

This has to be the most humiliating case of denial I've ever seen.

How the hell is he contradicting himself?

This has to be the most humiliating case of denial I've ever seen.

Because he said right after that he is willing to make a deal for it. A deal means, not for free. Are you that stupid that you didn't even read the whole article you posted?

And Fedor called him on his.

"I'll fight for a 1 fight contract against the best HW you have"

"We don't give out 1 fight deals"

"Here ya go Cro Cop. Here's a 1 fight deal"

UFC stay playing duck' date=' duck, goose.[/quote']

they do it all the time haha

there are lots of fights that are beat blah and you stay lose you dont

and thats for fighters that just got there shot at the ufc

Because he said right after that he is willing to make a deal for it. A deal means' date=' not for free. Are you that stupid that you didn't even read the whole article you posted?[/quote']You're a tool.

He clearly says he'll do the fight for free.

Nowhere did he say he wouldn't do the fight for free.

You're trying to read into his use of the word 'deal' to try to save your **** on this one because your backpedaling.

You have to make a deal even for a free fight, contracts need to signed for any sanctioned UFC fight. Two parties have to agree and sign their fighters to a free fight and thus a deal is reached.

You're a tool.

He clearly says he'll do the fight for free.

You're trying to read into his use of the word deal to try to save your **** on this one because your backpedaling.

You have to make a deal even for a free fight' date=' contracts need to signed for any sanctioned UFC fight.[/quote']

M-1's challenge wasn't for Fedor to fight Brock for free IN THE UFC. It was for Fedor to fight Brock for free at his gym.Dana doesn't agree to the terms of the challenge.

Also, the UFC had his chance to prove that its HW division has the best fighter. It didn't, it chose to duck the best HW in the world instead.

Proof here http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

M-1's challenge wasn't for Fedor to fight Brock for free IN THE UFC. It was for Fedor to fight Brock for free at his gym.Dana doesn't agree to the terms of the challenge.

Also' date=' the UFC had his chance to prove that its HW division has the best fighter. It didn't, it chose to duck the best HW in the world instead.

Proof here http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC[/quote']lol watching you try to squirm out of this is hilarious.

It doesn't matter where they fight, both parties have to agree and make a deal to sign their fighters to a free fight.

Brock and Fedor are both under contract with the UFC and M1/Strikeforce.

lol watching you try to squirm out of this is hilarious.

It doesn't matter where they fight' date=' [u']both parties have to agree and make a deal to sign their fighters to a free fight.[/u]

Dana already had a chance to make that deal and he didn't. Proof here http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

But whatever you say poser.

Dana already had a chance to make that deal and he didn't. Proof here http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

But whatever you say poser.

lol trying to change the subject because you got dismantled? I should put this in my sig too.

Look at the date of that article you posted.

ITS SEVEN MONTHS OLD

DANA AGREED TO THE FREE FIGHT A COUPLE MONTHS AGO

YOU OWNED YOURSELF AGAIN

lol trying to change the subject because you got dismantled? I should put this in my sig too.

Look at the date of that article you posted.

ITS SEVEN MONTHS OLD

DANA AGREED TO THE FREE FIGHT A COUPLE MONTHS AGO

YOU OWNED YOURSELF AGAIN

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

All the info you need to see that the UFC ducked Fedor are in there poser.

I have proof of what I claim. Therefor it is reality.

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

UFC ducks Fedor.

How dumb are you?

That article you posted is seven months old.

The article of Dana accepting a FREE fight from M1 is from late November.

We never heard anything from M1 after that.

How dumb are you?

That article you posted is seven months old.

The article of Dana accepting a FREE fight from M1 is from late November.

We never heard anything from M1 after that.

UFC had their chance at proving they have the best HW, but instead they chose to just have the second best HW.

Proof: http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

Owning SCO once again.

UFC had their chance at proving they have the best HW' date=' but instead they chose to just have the second best HW.

Proof: http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Report-Fedor-Camp-Wants-1-Fight-Deal-With-UFC

Owning SCO once again.[/quote']Why do you keep posting the same damn link and ignoring the fact that it's 5 months older than the link I posted of Dana accepting M1's terms to a free fight and M1 never getting back to them after that?

You're having one of the most hilarious meltdowns I've ever seen.

Why do you keep posting the same damn link and ignoring the fact that it's 5 months older than the link I posted of Dana accepting M1's terms to a free fight and M1 never getting back to them after that?

You're having one of the most hilarious meltdowns I've ever seen.

Because clearly you havn't read it. If you had, you would understand that the UFC has already ducked Fedor once and will duck him again on this challenge. But of course they won't say they ducked him because they are a promotion and that would look bad.

Facts are facts, deal with it.

Once again, owning SCO.

Because clearly you havn't read it. If you had' date=' you would understand that the UFC has already ducked Fedor once and will duck him again on this challenge. But of course they won't say they ducked him because they are a promotion and that would look bad.

Facts are facts, deal with it.

Once again, owning SCO.[/quote']God you're retarded.

Nov 21 1009 Dana publicly accepts M1's challenge.

M1 never responds.

case closed.

Jesus Christ can you both just shut the **** up?

(SCO i'm more sided with you here. Mirko4life's initial argument was the most petty nit-picking I have ever seen. However, the fact that you are responding to such a weak and dumb argument makes you look only slightly less stupid than mirko4life).

Jesus Christ can you both just shut the **** up?

(SCO i'm more sided with you here. Mirko4life's initial argument was the most petty nit-picking I have ever seen. However' date=' the fact that you are responding to such a weak and dumb argument makes you look only slightly less stupid than mirko4life).[/quote']

What dumb argument? Fedor's camp asked the UFC for a 1 fight deal, so that the UFC could prove its champion is the best. The UFC ducked Fedor. It's that simple really.

You guys are missing the point that this Miller character is not even business affilliated with Fedor at all. It is just some random guy make a random claim for attention. I doubt Fedor and his business crew have anything to do with the claim. So the fact that you guys are even arguing about this saying UFC is ducking Fedor or Fedor is ducking the UFC is just plain retarded.

Millen] is a [expletive] clown that talks out of his **** and has no business (discussing the negotiations)," White said. "That guy is a nobody. When we did the big Fedor negotiations, you think he was in it? He wasn't even in it. That guy's full of [expletive]. Tell him to go frost his [expletive] hair again and beat it.

And remember, arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics.........you get the point

You guys are missing the point that this Miller character is not even business affilliated with Fedor at all. It is just some random guy make a random claim for attention. I doubt Fedor and his business crew have anything to do with the claim. So the fact that you guys are even arguing about this saying UFC is ducking Fedor or Fedor is ducking the UFC is just plain retarded.

Millen] is a [expletive] clown that talks out of his **** and has no business (discussing the negotiations)' date='" White said. "That guy is a nobody. When we did the big Fedor negotiations, you think he was in it? He wasn't even in it. That guy's full of [expletive']. Tell him to go frost his [expletive] hair again and beat it.

And remember, arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics.........you get the point

Thing is, Millen had nothing to do with the first challenge.

First challenge was issued by Fedor's camp when they asked for a 1 fight contract. Then the UFC ducked Fedor.

You're going to insult me because you have no more arguments? Typical SCO. I just owned you.
There's no need responding to you, but I will anyway,

You've gone off your rocker and had a meltdown.

Dana not only tried to sign Fedor, threw millions at him, and an immediate title shot at Brock, but then he actually agreed to M1's terms to a free fight and they never got back to him.

You won't accept this reality, because you think it's helping you save face in this thread, but in reality anybody who's read it can see how much of an ****** you look like,

first saying Dana didn't agree to the free fight,

got proven wrong,

then said Dana contradicted himself,

got proven wrong,

and now you keep on posting some ******** article from seven months ago, when the UFC agreed to the terms in late Nov and M1 never got back to them.

how much more humiliation can one man endure?

OK then this is getting out of hand (a bit funny) but getting out of hand

SCO GROW UP

MIRKO YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

Oh I am not being serious lol. This was all just for good fun. I wanted to see how it feels using SCO's logic. Which is having a single argument and saying it over and over while at the same time saying it's right.

I have to say it's a little fun, but not for long. It did get results out of SCO tho, which was to be expected.

But it's time for it to end since I need to get to work.

I dont care who is ducking who.i just want to see Fedor in the UFC.He needs to fight topcompetition again.There are no good heavyweights in Strikeforce.They only have Werdum who is stil running from JDS, Lashly who's biggest victory is a win over Sapp,and Overeem who is ducking every good opponent.I'm not saying Fedor has not beaten the best,because he has,i just want him continuing fighting topcompetition.New mega Mirr vs Fedor would be great.

Oh I am not being serious lol. This was all just for good fun. I wanted to see how it feels using SCO's logic. Which is having a single argument and saying it over and over while at the same time saying it's right.

I have to say it's a little fun' date=' but not for long. It did get results out of SCO tho, which was to be expected.

But it's time for it to end since I need to get to work.[/quote']

ROFL that has to be the worst excuse I ever heard.

Get your **** whupped in an argument... and then say

"Dur I just wanted to see how it would feel to use SCO's logic"

I dont care who is ducking who.i just want to see Fedor in the UFC.He needs to fight topcompetition again.There are no good heavyweights in Strikeforce.They only have Werdum who is stil running from JDS' date=' Lashly who's biggest victory is a win over Sapp,and Overeem who is ducking every good opponent.I'm not saying Fedor has not beaten the best,because he has,i just want him continuing fighting topcompetition.New mega Mirr vs Fedor would be great.[/quote']

Yes! Somebody who agrees with me.

I would much rather see him fight Mir as opposed to Lesnar.

I have to say it's a little fun' date=' but not for long. It did get results out of SCO tho, which was to be expected.

But it's time for it to end since I need to get to work.[/quote']

LOL i thought that was your actual style of arguing. I am sorry for earlier in that case.

Archived