New features for UFC UNDISPUTED 2010 (my hopes)

bright508620

ok great put all the new fighters in the game...all i care is that you get to fight through 6 weeks of ultimate fighter on career mode until you get to the ufc. after that you fight for the title and it should be very very hard to get to the top so i think the years should go slower and you shouold be able to have easy medium hard and legend mode. also you should never be able to retire only and only if dana cuts you if you come off of like a 4/5 lose streak if you were a legend like randy coutoure and a 3 lose streak if u just started your career. if that is in the game and there are more customization i would love that. also better online mode. less lag and if you levae you get a loss on your record for QUITTING. and i would also love if we could put in our own walk in music and they should show you coming out of the tunnel n everything/warming up in the locker room. i also think they should have the refs jump on the guys as the fight is stopped (like in the last game they would stand there) (((i think it was a problem with the creation thing as they couldnt have clays hair in the way)))). also i believe it should be a lot harder to KO a guy. (seems like it happens to me all the time)(ME DOING IT TO THEM>>:))))). last but not leasts let the guys push off the cage and fight on the cage. more submissions. o and add stupid gamemodes like tag team online grappling onlly online. boxing only online. .........................................{[( OK I KNOW THEY CAN'T DO ALL OF THIS BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD LESS THAN A YEAR TO EVEN START MAKING THIS NEW GAME BUT DON'T YOU AGREE THAT ALL OF THESE THINGS SHOULD BE IN THE NEW GAME? I MEAN CMON IT WOULD BE SICK IF ALL ALL ALL ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED IN HERE WERE IN THE NEW GAME..AGREE?)]}

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NEW FEATURES...WHAT WOULD BE YOURS???

Entrances would be great for the game. I also think you should be able to play the other fights on the ppv cards. Some of those cards were sick were Thiago Alves fights Mike Swick in the opening match. Maybe not everyone but I think it would be nice if you could fight the other fights. I love TUF idea. I think you should have the option of playing with an already created character like Mike Swick etc. Either way, hopefully it'll be great.

Entrances would be great for the game. I also think you should be able to play the other fights on the ppv cards. Some of those cards were sick were Thiago Alves fights Mike Swick in the opening match. Maybe not everyone but I think it would be nice if you could fight the other fights. I love TUF idea. I think you should have the option of playing with an already created character like Mike Swick etc. Either way' date=' hopefully it'll be great.[/quote']

I like that. +1.

Entrances would be great for the game. I also think you should be able to play the other fights on the ppv cards. Some of those cards were sick were Thiago Alves fights Mike Swick in the opening match. Maybe not everyone but I think it would be nice if you could fight the other fights. I love TUF idea. I think you should have the option of playing with an already created character like Mike Swick etc. Either way' date=' hopefully it'll be great.[/quote']

+1

ok great put all the new fighters in the game...all i care is that you get to fight through 6 weeks of ultimate fighter on career mode until you get to the ufc. after that you fight for the title and it should be very very hard to get to the top so i think the years should go slower and you shouold be able to have easy medium hard and legend mode. also you should never be able to retire only and only if dana cuts you if you come off of like a 4/5 lose streak if you were a legend like randy coutoure and a 3 lose streak if u just started your career. if that is in the game and there are more customization i would love that. also better online mode. less lag and if you levae you get a loss on your record for QUITTING. and i would also love if we could put in our own walk in music and they should show you coming out of the tunnel n everything/warming up in the locker room. i also think they should have the refs jump on the guys as the fight is stopped (like in the last game they would stand there) (((i think it was a problem with the creation thing as they couldnt have clays hair in the way)))). also i believe it should be a lot harder to KO a guy. (seems like it happens to me all the time)(ME DOING IT TO THEM>>:))))). last but not leasts let the guys push off the cage and fight on the cage. more submissions. o and add stupid gamemodes like tag team online grappling onlly online. boxing only online. .........................................{[( OK I KNOW THEY CAN'T DO ALL OF THIS BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAD LESS THAN A YEAR TO EVEN START MAKING THIS NEW GAME BUT DON'T YOU AGREE THAT ALL OF THESE THINGS SHOULD BE IN THE NEW GAME? I MEAN CMON IT WOULD BE SICK IF ALL ALL ALL ALL THE THINGS I MENTIONED IN HERE WERE IN THE NEW GAME..AGREE?)]}

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NEW FEATURES...WHAT WOULD BE YOURS???

If they added all these great features at once... who would need to buy UFC 2011?

They want you to keep coming back for more improvements.

One thing that would please me is more realistic knockouts.

Like you can jump on them and pound them even though they''re clearly out.

Instead of just standing over your dead opponent.

lol pull a Hendo on people

and why not pull a Babalu and choke someone out even if they tap lol

This is an awesome idea. I also would like to see a "watch" option. So I can put my friend's fighter against my own and my superior playing not be the reason that I dominate him.

Archived