Board...

FutureUFCprodigy

Please join a match making sight icon10.gif

No seriously' date=' here is a list of girls on this sight

Kevbo Jones

Exodus 9mm

GA[/quote']

now now Fast don't start slinging **** again

haha funny. im just bord thats all. i cant go anywhere cuz im at school. and some of the girls here annoy me

sorry this place is sausage festy. you should just knock one of those girls out and drag her into the photography lab.

toxy3gyn i know u dont mind ur mother and sister 2 get raped...just how u got raped when u were young...but u shouldnt talk about women like that sicko

wow you imagined that scenario pretty quick didn't you? textbook projection i think.

i can tell you have an unhealthy attitude towards sex, since you immediately equate it with rape.

toxygun what ever ur nickname is u sick basterd i didnt say that' date=' i said its crude and sick 2 refer 2 a woman as some 1 2 bang, how about ppl 'bang' ur mother and sister and flush them down the toilet ...u dig lol[/quote']

SEX. its natural.

and unless your idea of sex involves a wood chipper i don't see how you could flush a woman down the toilet.

toxygun what ever ur nickname is u sick basterd i didnt say that' date=' i said its crude and sick 2 refer 2 a woman as some 1 2 bang, how about ppl 'bang' ur mother and sister and flush them down the toilet ...u dig lol[/quote']Just out of curiosity, what kind of things do you bang that are flushable? You must have a huge toilet, cuz if I put too much TP in mine I have to get the plunger. Couldn't imagine flushing a body down one...

Archived