A Sad Story Conan O Brien..

MusicIzMySavior

What a shame...hes leaving NBC...because of those money loving executives..stupid jay

leno....conan hosted the late night show for 17 years ..he was so incredibly funny..his

skits...triumph the insult dog..the horny manatee..masturbating dog..what a shame we r

gona lose conan...jay leno what a greedy person..u r 60 years old man..u got urfame..u

got ur millions of millions of dollars..back in 2004.. u said u couldnt do the show when ur

in ur 60s...u had 2 pass the torch...well conan is gona bounce back...very funny man...i

used 2 watch parts of jay leno...but always conan..well im boycotting leno.....he worked

hard..his dream was 2 to host the tonight show..the sad thing is..when jay is gone..the

not so funny jimmy fallon is gona take over.....hope he goes 2 cbs..or abc..not fox best of luck2 conan

thenot so funny jimmy fallon is gona take over.....hope he goes 2 cbs..or abc..not fox best of luck2 conan.

Jimmy has some funny **** and the best band in late night. Ever since Conan and Andy teamed back up i isn't as good.Don't you think if Jimmy sucked that bad they would get rid of him.

thenot so funny jimmy fallon is gona take over.....hope he goes 2 cbs..or abc..not fox best of luck2 conan.

Jimmy has some funny **** and the best band in late night. Ever since Conan and Andy teamed back up i isn't as good.Don't you think if Jimmy sucked that bad they would get rid of him.

Jimmy is horrible and has never done anything that is remotely funny. just my .02

juice40..man yes we know hes getting 32 million dollar compensation...he didnt ask for it..legally obliged 2..he deserves it..u work hard..u might earn money

I do just fine for myself, thanks for worrying about my finances. I'm sure he did work hard and I think that he is getting screwed on this deal too but I don't feel too bad for him. He will probably get to take a vacation and then do a tonight show on another station. I wouldn't blame this on Leno as much as I would on NBC.

Conan SUCKS' date=' dude has the personality of a cracker.Not funny IMHO[/quote']

It's not really Jay Leno's fault' date=' it is NBC's. They want Leno to have the spot, they won't release Leno from his contract. Overall, it's neither Leno's or Conan's fault, its the network that do the decisions. If they want something to happen, it'll happen.[/quote']

excactly how i feel. I've watched Conan and Leno, and i would rather watch Leno, i've never found ANYTHING that conan did to be funny or entertaining, i've tried to watch the last 2 weeks just because of this issue thats goin on and i just can't do it, there is nothingg that keeps my interest in his show.

On a side note the other night did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel do his whole show impersonating Jay Leno? that was hilarious, the wig, fake chin and voice was hilarious. Then Chevy Chase comes out acting like Conan with a wig and made it even funnier. that was good entertainment and funny. Conan is just to bland and stale IMO.

Archived