How about Kimbo vs. Pat Barry?

AxemurdererCAN

this makes complete sense for dana and the ufc, Barry is a striker which is the only style of fighter that he could ever win against, again. Don't get me wrong I love to see the guy fight, he's humble and always willing to learn, but I know he'd get smashed by an fighter that would want to take the fight to the ground.

this could work. i mean we saw how much Kimbo had imrpoved in the Houston fight. He's obviously working pretty hard on his ground game.(or it could just be the lack of houstons ground game made kimbo look so good) So you never know how much he's improved since then. We could see Kimbo get a take down and submit someone for all we know lol

dana wouldnt do this' date=' pat barry would win way easy with his leg kicks coz kimbo has a ****ed knee[/quote']

Yeah but you can only keep a guy safe for so long. There are not many people that wouldn't have a kick advantage over Kimbo. He's gonna have to face someone eventually.

pat barry would kill him pat has good striking ok wrestling and a good chin would be the toughest guy kimbo ever fought and you would see kimbo get tkoed thats why that fight will never happen they have to put kimbo up against somone he would almost for sure beat

to keep ppl watching him cause after he gets koed a few times he is done

Archived