Admins started to REMOVE threads that are UFC related now?!

Cabrini_Green

I mean moving is fine but now you Nazi's have taken it a bit too far don't you think?

I think this thread might deserve to be removed but how did my Brock Lesnar thread get removed? If anything it should have been moved to outside the UFC which i find also kind of strange since the thread was ALL about Brock and Brock.

I mean moving is fine but now you Nazi's have taken it a bit too far don't you think?

I think this thread might deserve to be removed but how did my Brock Lesnar thread get removed? If anything it should have been moved to outside the UFC which i find also kind of strange since the thread was ALL about Brock and Brock.

It probably just got merged into one of the other 100 Brock threads that have popped up over the last few hours, all saying the same thing.

It probably just got merged into one of the other 100 Brock threads that have popped up over the last few hours' date=' all saying the same thing.[/quote']

Nope I bookmarked mine and it's gone now.

And it definately wasn't the same as the rest. I was raising the question if Brock Lesnar and SCO is the same person. I think I had many compelling arguments and SCO was answering but just in the middle they REMOVE the thread completly...

wtf move i might been able to muster but remove?!

And it was real peaceful talk too.. I dont get it.

Archived