Renzo Gracie

JP24

When Renzo faught Frank Shamrock, Renzo looked good prior to some illegal knees that ended the fight and gave Renzo the win via DQ.........I think Hughes just outclassed Royce and proved that you gotta evolve as a complete mixed martial arts artist if you wanna compete in the UFC of today....Renzo has definately consistantly evolved as a fighter and this fight is gonna be great..........Hopefully it will put Hughes on a 2 fight win streak lol

Will he prove a tougher challenge against Matt Hughes' date=' or perhaps defeat him?[/quote']

matt hughes is a joke now man. hes a shell of his former self. he was in the twilight of his career many fights ago....i wouldnt be surprised if gracie schools him....to be honest though....this fight has little meaning to me

the sad thing about this fight is that matt is trying to extend his career by fighting wash-ups.

I think hes only fighting Renzo because the Gracies have a biig problem wen i comes to them losing so naturally i think Renzo is comin after him because of Royces loss and Matt of course isnt gonna turn down a fight with a big name. Hell try and add another Gracie to his list of wins. Its juss more of an impressive record with wins over a lot of the biggest names in the sport.

the sad thing about this fight is that matt is trying to extend his career by fighting wash-ups.

We all know that Hughes is a beast (who has a 4 fight contract renewed) and if Renzo beats him, that makes Renzo very very legit and a dangerous future competitor for the WW belt.

I'm in complete agreeance you with on this one.

Although I wouldn't consider Arlovski washed up.. just insanely stupid!

hes washed up... hes at the end of his fighting life... hes always had a weak chin... now everyone sees it shatters with a decent sneeze... chins don't get stronger

Archived