You heard it here first...

Penn_Is_God

I remember all the negative feedback when i said guillard was an interesting fighter and going places but i don't really care.

That dude is going places and he's gonna have a great career and with this new camp he's going to improve much more, you heard it here folks guillard is the next big thing in LW

I remember all the negative feedback when i said guillard was an interesting fighter and going places but i don't really care.

That dude is going places and he's gonna have a great career and with this new camp he's going to improve much more' date=' you heard it here folks guillard is the next big thing in LW[/quote']

Uhh, just no. If the guy can't set up takedowns, or get out of guillotines, then he's not going very far.

Yes he is an explosive striker, but he has no ground game whatsoever.

Uhh' date=' just no. If the guy can't set up takedowns, or get out of guillotines, then he's not going very far.

Yes he is an explosive striker, but he has no ground game whatsoever.[/quote']

He's working on his ground game and he's working with probably one of the best sub guys around so he'll improve he's not that great now but he will get better like i said say what you want but he'll be top 5 in the next couple years with some help.

Guillard will never do good until he learns some ground game because everyone (and I mean everyone) in the LW has good ground:

Joe Stevenson

Kenny Forian

Spencer Fisher

Joe Lauzon

Those guys also have good enough striking to keep Guillard flamed out, then they can take it to the ground and end the fight--Joe Stevenson DID end the fight.

That dude is going places and he's gonna have a great career and with this new camp he's going to improve much more' date=' you heard it here folks guillard is the next big thing in LW[/quote']

maybe not

He's working on his ground game and he's working with probably one of the best sub guys around so he'll improve he's not that great now but he will get better like i said say what you want but he'll be top 5 in the next couple years with some help.

Not a chance. There are way too many guys at LW that would sub him no problem.

So he's the Anthony Johnson of the LW?

No' date=' AJ throws kicks.

So he stopped doing cocaine?

lmfao. Thanks Brew, I needed that.

If Guillard can fall into submissions as easily as he did with the triangle against Neer' date=' the RNC against Clementi and the guillotine against Diaz, then Penn is going to enjoy himself.[/quote']

Penn has way better stand up than Guillard has too... It'd be an easy fight.

No, not even greg jackson can save him!

hes gonna get tea bagged again...

"he put his nuts on my head" - Melvin Guillard

Archived