GSP vs Hardy get a 3 Prime Time episode

bobilator

UFC Primetime is a well done series and gives the fan a look into fighters personalities and training we don't normally get to see. I dont know why they didn't continue the series after UFC 94. I hope this becomes a regular thing with ALL title fights and fights like Rampage/Rashad that grab the fans interest.

UFC Primetime is a well done series and gives the fan a look into fighters personalities and training we don't normally get to see. I dont know why they didn't continue the series after UFC 94. I hope this becomes a regular thing with ALL title fights and fights like Rampage/Rashad that grab the fans interest.

Rashad/Rampage would be good for prime time hype.

I have to agree to this , it lets you in to their normal routines and for those who work out doing MMA or even just the gym , you get to see the pro techniques etc, and to actualy see how hard they train. I think you'd see alot of variations to differnt workouts, heck watching vandy's training sessions looked exhausting as it was lol .

Archived