Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans now at UFC 114

ricoj3323

"With the UFC 113 card quickly filling up, and a welterweight bout between Josh Koscheck and Paul Daley likely co-headlining the event, the highly anticipated light-heavyweight grudge match between former UFC 205-pound champions and bitter rivals Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans has been moved to UFC 114 on May 29 in Las Vegas, NV."

smart move by the UFC, they need to stack up UFC 114 since its the weekend of the 2nd UFC fan expo.

War Rampage!!!

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Quinton-Jackson-vs-Rashad-Evans-likely-moved-to-UFC-114.html

I am so f-ing pissed! Ufc 113 was gonna be the ****! My b-oner for the event just dwindled to oblivion.

Yes because Machida/Shogun II and Daley/Koscheck isn't already a good enough main event and co-main event situation. Please. You are still in very good shape sir.

Damn! Between 111' date=' 112, 114, I'm looking to lose $150. Great cards though.[/quote']

I feel for you. I am slightly picky about what cards I order and I am definitely ordering 111-114, especially if Lesnar ends up fighting the winner of Carwin/Mir at 114.

Honestly a Lesnar/Mir III and Rampage/Evans card could and should break records.

getting UFC 111 - 114????? have you forgot about UFC 110, i would pay the 50 for that just to watch Wanderlei fight Bisping but i also get cain vs nog, lol its number 2 on my list for most anticipated events in a while, only a close 2nd to 113 and thats only beacuse im going to be attending.

getting UFC 111 - 114????? have you forgot about UFC 110' date=' i would pay the 50 for that just to watch Wanderlei fight Bisping but i also get cain vs nog, lol its number 2 on my list for most anticipated events in a while, only a close 2nd to 113 and thats only beacuse im going to be attending.[/quote']

im getting UFC 110 too

Im glad this is gonna happen at all so whenever its cool with me. Every time I think of them fightin I think of that argument they had where Rampage asked why Rashad was only wearin one shoe and Rashad said he was gonna break it off in his a$$ and Rampage lost it. That sh*t made no sense but to Rampage it was like Rashad was talkin about his momma lol.

Archived