Fight Simulations

TrueGrit

I think this would be cool if they did this..they have done it in boxin..Someone should do a simulation fight kinda like they did with ali and marciano..I just think it would be interestin..I dont think the arguement of whose the best will end cause its their fav. fighter..

It would be kinda like the deadliest warrior..I think thats what that show was called..

Brock Lesnar Vs. Fedor

BJ Penn Vs. Shinya Aoki

I mean the list most likely goes on..Cause lets face it..Some of these guys may never fight each other..I think the fedor/ brock could but the others may not..I dont know..Only time will tell..

Wouldn't the sim just be a reflection of the opinion of the programmer' date=' therefore rendering it as useless as an "I think x beats y" post, but with pretty graphics?[/quote']

Great point. However, it should be ran off the opinions of MMA fighters and MMA gurus. That way it avoids being more one-sided and pretty agreeable in some right.

It works with boxing, but I think there are too many variables to take into account with MMA. What if Fedor wants to stand? What if Brock can't take Fedor down? What if Brock slips over going for a flying armbar (could definitely happen :P)? What if Brock gets caught in a guillotine when he goes for that takedown?

Too many variables to consider, I dont think it could work.

It works with boxing' date=' but I think there are too many variables to take into account with MMA. What if Fedor wants to stand? What if Brock can't take Fedor down? What if Brock slips over going for a flying armbar (could definitely happen :P)? What if Brock gets caught in a guillotine when he goes for that takedown?

Too many variables to consider, I dont think it could work.[/quote']

good point. i don't think this would work either.

Archived