Elvis Sinosic lol

getbeatson

lets start out by saying if i am 100% sure i can beat some one that is in the ufc it would be this guy. i don't understand why the ufc is bringing him back even though he's going to be fighting in his country of australia and ufc wants some one from there to represent them. the match is going to consist of the Australian fans watching their native get his **** kicked. what do you guys think

I wouldn't say he "sucks", he just hasn't been successful in the UFC. Patrick Cote' lost like his first four UFC fights before he went on a streak that eventually led to a title shot.

The King of Rock and Rumble is a solid middle of the pack fighter, it's not like he is Kaleb Starnes or something...He is at least exciting to watch and puts up a good fight.

I hope he does well in his homeland, and then retires on that glory to stardom in Australia!

I wouldn't say he "sucks"' date=' he just hasn't been successful in the UFC. Patrick Cote' lost like his first four UFC fights before he went on a streak that eventually led to a title shot.

The King of Rock and Rumble is a solid middle of the pack fighter, it's not like he is Kaleb Starnes or something...He is at least exciting to watch and puts up a good fight.

I hope he does well in his homeland, and then retires on that glory to stardom in Australia![/quote']

agreed, he puts on exciting fights for the fans. just because he has more loses than wins dosn't mean he sucks. dont hate on elvis, hate on people like junie browning who gives MMA a bad name.

Archived