Rampage vs Chuck, Wandy, Rashad and Dana

Mir vs Lesnar and i guess Kongo but not really

Rua vs Coleman

Tito vs Chuck,Ken,Dana

Bisping vs Hendo

Lesnar vs everyone but Randy

GSP vs Penn i guess you could say so

Minaturo vs Staph seeing as he had it twice and Truck

thats probably all the main ones im sure there are minor ones no one tends to care about

On the real tho... All Blacks vs Wallabies!

OK OK 3rd time lucky

Rampage vs Wanderlei

Even though the first two fights took place in PRIDE, The fact that the 3rd and final happened in the UFC makes me think it qualifies, I had a video that collaged it all which was awesome but lost it when my external died unfortunately. To this day i still love to watch all 3 fights... Wanderlei's knees and soccer kicks culminated with Rampages knockout punch.

I don't think they had enough hate in their feud. LOL.

GSP is too damn respectful.

Dont you wish, just once, GSP would get severely pissed and dump all over an opponent? It's not like he cant back it up. I think it would be hilarious, given GSP's inventive use of the English language, then watching him do exactly as he said.

Dont you wish' date=' just once, GSP would get severely pissed and dump all over an opponent? It's not like he cant back it up. I think it would be hilarious, given GSP's inventive use of the English language, then watching him do exactly as he said.[/quote']

If GSP got as pissed off as Lesnar in his second fight with Mir I would feel extremely sorry for the other guy.

Yes, GSP needs the advise from "The Waterboy" and use it to his advantage. A little bit of hostility and anger from GSP would create EPIC fights.

If GSP got as pissed off as Lesnar in his second fight with Mir I would feel extremely sorry for the other guy.

Yes' date=' GSP needs the advise from "The Waterboy" and use it to his advantage. A little bit of hostility and anger from GSP would create EPIC fights.[/quote']

GSP is like Fedor, just too much focus and dedication for hostility and anger. Anger can lead to losing concentration and that usually doesn't end well.

Archived