MMA Wisdom

CaptainSuperman

They say "knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not trying to put it in a fruitsalad". Let's go ahead and apply this to MMA. I'll start with a couple I thought today at work.

Knowledge is knowing Fedor has a loss on his record, wisdom is not trying to hold it against him.

Knowledge is knowing Brock is 4-1, wisdom is knowing it's not a sturdy 4-1.

Knowledge is knowing Mir got beat by Brock at 100 with all that blood, but wisdom is knowing that damage means nothing. (I mean come on, a broken nose, how often did you see that happen in high school fights? 99% of the time?)

Any others you guys can think of right now? I'll post others as I think of them

Knowledge tells us that Clay Guida has fans because of his style.

Wisdom tells you he will never hold a title because of his hair.

or his sing-a-long to some Hoobastank type sh*t when he enters the cage. lol

Knowledge tells us that Wanderlei lost 5 of his last 6 fights, Jardine lost 4 of his last 6, and Jens lost 6 of his last 7. Wisdom tells you that you still wouldnt fight these guys in a bar.

They say "knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit' date=' wisdom is not trying to put it in a fruitsalad". Let's go ahead and apply this to MMA. I'll start with a couple I thought today at work.

Knowledge is knowing Fedor has a loss on his record, wisdom is not trying to hold it against him.

Knowledge is knowing Brock is 4-1, wisdom is knowing it's not a sturdy 4-1.

Knowledge is knowing Mir got beat by Brock at 100 with all that blood, but wisdom is knowing that damage means nothing. (I mean come on, a broken nose, how often did you see that happen in high school fights? 99% of the time?)

Any others you guys can think of right now? I'll post others as I think of them[/quote']

Knowledge is knowing that Fedor is considered the #1 HW in the world. Wisdom is knowing that he's ducking the UFC. ;)

Archived