Who Would You Like To Match Up With Kimbo?

luckyjoes923

I don't really think that Kimbo has much of a chance at beating anyone with any hint of grappling/wrestling skill. It doesn't matter what weight class it is either the man has zero skill on the ground. As for his supposedly heavy hands and great striking ability....can't say i've really seen anything remotely impressive from him. Even his street brawls on You Tube are pretty lame, he had set Kimbo rules for each fight that played to his strengths. He's so far over his head its ridiculous!

I don't really think that Kimbo has much of a chance at beating anyone with any hint of grappling/wrestling skill. It doesn't matter what weight class it is either the man has zero skill on the ground. As for his supposedly heavy hands and great striking ability....can't say i've really seen anything remotely impressive from him. Even his street brawls on You Tube are pretty lame' date=' he had set Kimbo rules for each fight that played to his strengths. He's so far over his head its ridiculous![/quote']

Nicely said .... Kimbo vs a good wrestler = Kimbo gets slammed and gnp

Give him Bonnar or Tito. Or he could be a good start for Cro Cop to get some confidence back lol

I actually liked the idea of him versus Cro Cop. But than again i'd like to see more Kimbo, idk why. Basically what im saying is hed most likely get his **** wooped. But if he could win than that would be the ****.

I dont know if he could sub him other than due to strikes' date=' but if Kimbo was smart, he would shoot and go for some GnP.[/quote']

ok he probably wouldn't submit him...probably. Gnp would be a great option for him and.....DAMN why does Kongo have to suck on the ground so much? I wish he would get better.

Test Kimbo early. Maybe Stephan Bonnar' date=' James Irvin. I'd like to see Kimbo fight Keith Jardine. Kimbo got murdered with leg kicks against Houston Alexander and it would be nice to see if Kimbo's done anything to defend them.[/quote']

No way with Keith Jardine, I don't like to see Jardine win and the sooner the UFC gets rid of him the better. However, if Kimbo did take the win... it would help Jardine find the door.

Give him Bonnar or Tito. Or he could be a good start for Cro Cop to get some confidence back lol

Or a good way for Cro Cop to realize that his days are over. I say let him fight Stefan Struve, or Todd Duffee. After a win there, let him have his rematch with country (sanctioned).

No way with Keith Jardine' date=' I don't like to see Jardine win and the sooner the UFC gets rid of him the better. However, if Kimbo did take the win... it would help Jardine find the door.[/quote']

Haha I agree as far as Jardine goes...I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but I just like to see him lose...feel like he's pulled off alot of BS wins on much better and more prepared fighters because of his akward style, but that's just my opinion.

you gotta remember that despite his internet fame, kimbo is just a TUF alumni with a new record and a win at the finale. Giving him an opponent like kongo, Buentello, or anyone else despite them coming off a loss, doesnt really make sense. i think he should go against another mid level HW who is coming off a loss or two or maybe a low level who has a good streak going. That where ur gunna see the better fight. 1. because kimbo could be a little more confident in going against a mid level fighter than against Nelson or Alexander who were fairly experienced. 2. because no one wants to see a one sided fight even if its kimbo losing because love him or not he is trying to do this legitly now like every other fighter. its not his fault hes so hyped, and even so he just wants to make a living

i dont care about Kimbo to be honest, he is a bum. He has been training now for over 2-3years and still has no ground game. His slams were against someone with no wrestling and he shown no control on the ground. But if you had to match him i dont think theres a good match for him. Even Mustapha Al Turk has a decent ground game and would gnp him same as Buentello. I think you would have to give him someone of Tuf 10 as there the only ones not skilled enough.

i dont care about Kimbo to be honest' date=' he is a bum. He has been training now for over 2-3years and still has no ground game. His slams were against someone with no wrestling and he shown no control on the ground. But if you had to match him i dont think theres a good match for him. Even Mustapha Al Turk has a decent ground game and would gnp him same as Buentello. I think you would have to give him someone of Tuf 10 as there the only ones not skilled enough.[/quote']

I agree with the TUF 10 part, but there are plenty of fighters whose game hasn't evolved since they've started. Tito ortiz's hands anyone?

Test Kimbo early. Maybe Stephan Bonnar' date=' James Irvin. I'd like to see Kimbo fight Keith Jardine. Kimbo got murdered with leg kicks against Houston Alexander and it would be nice to see if Kimbo's done anything to defend them.[/quote']

Got murdered with leg kicks? Alexander can't even throw kicks. He was horribly off balance on half of those. Jardine would snap Kimbo's leg in half with one kick.

Archived