This Forum

KRYME

Read my last post. I am not going to log on here and see a full front page of different Brock threads. Stick to one of the existing ones like the rules state.

Well, I guess that goes for ANYTHING that has to do with Brock. Sounds biased since my thread was much more about Frank Mir's weight difference between his 1st fight with Brock and Frank's last fight with Kongo. Please read first dude.

Do not take it personally man. It is not.

The rules state this...

"The moderators do not have time to read every thread and may move something based on the thread title.

It is just the way it is. There are hundreds of Mir and Brock threads on here. I am just trying to keep it as clean as possible. Members stop posting on here when they log on and the complete first page is about one topic.

I did not even notice. I would have eventually' date=' but I am tired. LOL Long day.

And yes, keeping the forum as clean as possible is appreciated.[/quote']

Hmm. Found this on another thread. Sorry, not trying to bust your balls and I guess my thread isn't even important anymore, but I just wanted to clear it up. You do a nice job, but the key word is job.

Hmm. Found this on another thread. Sorry' date=' not trying to bust your balls and I guess my thread isn't even important anymore, but I just wanted to clear it up. You do a nice job, but the key word is [b']job[/b].

It's all good man. I do not get paid to do this. lol Not really. Just free stuff.

If I had not seen so many threads on Brock when I logged in, I would not have done it. I apologize if it was the wrong thing in some people's eyes.

It's all good man. I do not get paid to do this. lol Not really. Just free stuff.

If I had not seen so many threads on Brock when I logged in' date=' I would not have done it. I apologize if it was the wrong thing in some people's eyes.[/quote']

So what are the credentials needed for being a mod? I may be interested...should I campaign?;) I like free stuff!

And my thread that you deleted was just a question asking what everyone thought Frank Mir was thinking when he decided to finally put on more weight for the Kongo fight, but not for UFC 100. ****iness, overconfidence or what?

So what are the credientials needed for being a mod? I may be interested...should I campaign?;) I like free stuff!

And my thread that you deleted was just a question asking what everyone thought Frank Mir was thinking when he decided to finally put on more weight for the Kongo fight' date=' but not for UFC 100. ****iness, overconfidence or what?[/quote']

It is not an easy task these days for us to add mods. There are many reasons for this. We have ideas already of who the next ones will be.

But hey, hang in there, ya never know.

It is not an easy task these days for us to add mods. There are many reasons for this. We have ideas already of who the next ones will be.

But hey' date=' hang in there, ya never know.[/quote']

G_row, keep me in mind buddy!

I wouldn't go on a ban spree! lol.

But hey' date=' hang in there, ya never know.[/quote']

keep me in mind also lol

cause you know, this is my awesome thread

LOL, we need to get to know people very well, for a long time before we will add them.

It also has to be a unanimous decision between myself and Brewster. With the approval of the good folks at the UFC.

It is not all it is cracked up to be, trust me. Not sure if you guys have seen all the abuse I, and Brew have taken. Here, and even on another forum. Mainly me because I am the one people see the most. But crap talked about me, my family and threats of physical harm. Am not to concerned with the threats, usually just internet tough guys that would crap their pants if they were not sitting at a desk. lol But some of the stuff has gotten pretty personal.

Hey I "know some guys who know some guys"... lol

I sometimes feel like a mod trying to get people to act with some civility' date=' but then I am just as guilty myself sometimes, though I have prescrption meds to blame it on![/quote']

hahahaha and i have joe rogan meds to blame it on

Hey I "know some guys who know some guys"... lol

I sometimes feel like a mod trying to get people to act with some civility' date=' but then I am just as guilty myself sometimes, though I have prescrption meds to blame it on![/quote']

I have non prescription stuff that helps me with my anger management sometimes.

But in all seriouness, I'm very diplomatic if you get to know me.

Archived