G-Row

lunatic_kalm

When I saw the name of this thread, I thought, oh boy, time for more insults to be thrown at me or my family. But, then I saw the thread starter and I new that would not be the case.

Guys, I can always use the help of the regulars here trying to keep this place in tact.

When I saw the name of this thread' date=' I thought, oh boy, time for more insults to be thrown at me or my family. But, then I saw the thread starter and I new that would not be the case.

Guys, I can always use the help of the regulars here trying to keep this place in tact.[/quote']

Yeah, Id never insult your family... your sister is mad hot... Err, I mean... :P

Just kidding, of course.

When I saw the name of this thread' date=' I thought, oh boy, time for more insults to be thrown at me or my family. But, then I saw the thread starter and I new that would not be the case.

Guys, I can always use the help of the regulars here trying to keep this place in tact.[/quote']

G_row, I've reported guys in other threads for really out of line type stuff but nothing ever happens. We'll keep trying to keep it respectful but unless we get rid of the guys dropping F bombs every other word it's going to be ugly.

G_row' date=' I've reported guys in other threads for really out of line type stuff but nothing ever happens. We'll keep trying to keep it respectful but unless we get rid of the guys dropping F bombs every other word it's going to be ugly.[/quote']

I dont think its so much that nothing happens... just that whatever the mods do isnt announced.

The "report this post" goes to someone at the UFC who really doesn't have the time to follow up on all of them. There are hundreds every day.

If you PM me, you will get a better response. Links to the problems help in the PM's.

I do what I can here. We are working on some things to help out. More mods for one. But like I have stated before, we are leery at this point as to who we give that responsibility to.

It is more then clicking a tab to add one. Contract has to be signed and all kinds of stuff.

Plus, we will only be adding people we have known for a long time. I mean longer then this forum has been here. That may change at some point, but not right now.

nobody gives a ****ing **** about pride its done never will come back so leave it at that the pride talent is very good i will give you that but honestley you jsut went on about how you haev to be someone for your opinion to count well who the fucj are you shut the **** up and just enjoy the forums we cnahate all we want on pride fightrers i personally only like big nog silva and rampage cro cop pissees me off so overrated he never was good and oh dont even get me started you are a failur at life tryign to convince people when you state that we have stupid opinions who are you just really do everyone a favour and **** the **** up

you should be a comedian you have tons of jokes good one ******

if i hate pride let me hate it i dont give a **** about what you hate last tiem i chcked freedom of expression shtut the **** up i will hate what i want i do not like pride thank you

The above guy is still a member. Maybe a warning was given but if this guy can post all this and still be welcomed to post in the forum is insulting in itself.

I would have banned the guy for at least a week and if he continued his poor choice of words... I would have banned him for life. (Which includes blocking the original IP address)

LOL.

I don't know if you guys read my thread from the other day but I'm sticking to it! haha

Give me the power G. I'll clean this town up fer yah. I am the sheriff you need and will get rid of half of this membership which means anyone mentioning the three letters "WWE" or anyone connected currently with this organization. I will leave the "Brock" posters alone...for now, and only merge Brock posts all into one big failure rather than close them, which would be my preferred choice. I can be impartial as long as I agree with it 100%

fellas be snitchen on one another

If anyone is such a ****ing tool that they need to clone someones account, they deserve whatever they get. Man up and talk your **** to them if thats what you want to do. Period. Dont be a ***** and hide behind someone elses name. I talk more **** to SCO than just about anyone, but cloning him is just lame.

fellas be snitchen on one another

I really do not see anything wrong with people getting tired of being insulted to this extent. I encourage everyone to let me handle it instead of getting in to it with people.

I take a lot of abuse on here. Especially after someone is banned' date=' even if I did not do it. lol But that is OK. A thick skin I have.

Give me the power G. I'll clean this town up fer yah. I am the sheriff you need and will get rid of half of this membership which means anyone mentioning the three letters "WWE" or anyone connected currently with this organization. I will leave the "Brock" posters alone...for now, and only merge Brock posts all into one big failure rather than close them, which would be my preferred choice. I can be impartial as long as I agree with it 100%

LOL, tempting offer.

it's what we are here for my man.

Well we wont give you hell for not using the swiffer properly lol

Does this mean that I can insult your family? I've got some clever ones, and they don't even involve incest.

But a totally unrelated question. What's the stance on folks from other sites posting their articles (or part of) with a link to get people to give them more hits? I find this more than a little shady

Does this mean that I can insult your family? I've got some clever ones' date=' and they don't even involve incest.

But a totally unrelated question. What's the stance on folks from other sites posting their articles (or part of) with a link to get people to give them more hits? I find this more than a little shady[/quote']

If it's MMA related I don't really see the problem, especially if it's a news article like the 100's of Lesnar news threads we've seen today.

If it's copyrighted material then there is a problem.

Keep it clean, keep it respectful but if anything, keep it legal!

LOL.

If it's MMA related I don't really see the problem' date=' especially if it's a news article like the 100's of Lesnar news threads we've seen today.

If it's copyrighted material then there is a problem.

Keep it clean, keep it respectful but if anything, keep it legal!

LOL.[/quote']

I suppose i was more upset cause I called the guy on copy and pasting an article. He then PM me telling me he wrote it. Felt like he didn't wan't people to know he wrote it. I wish I saved either PM or a link to the thread... oh well...

Boosh!

I suppose i was more upset cause I called the guy on copy and pasting an article. He then PM me telling me he wrote it. Felt like he didn't wan't people to know he wrote it. I wish I saved either PM or a link to the thread... oh well...

Boosh!

Okay I've seen it 121 times now and I am curious as hell, is that "BOOSH" you flushing when you leave? Are you forum surfing on the toilet? LMAO

The "report this post" goes to someone at the UFC who really doesn't have the time to follow up on all of them. There are hundreds every day.

If you PM me' date=' you will get a better response. Links to the problems help in the PM's.

I do what I can here. We are working on some things to help out. More mods for one. But like I have stated before, we are leery at this point as to who we give that responsibility to.

It is more then clicking a tab to add one. Contract has to be signed and all kinds of stuff.

Plus, we will only be adding people we have known for a long time. I mean longer then this forum has been here. That may change at some point, but not right now.[/quote']

I nominate Chuck Norris !!!:P

Okay I've seen it 121 times now and I am curious as hell' date=' is that "BOOSH" you flushing when you leave? Are you forum surfing on the toilet? LMAO[/quote']

LMAO, well played. It's actually from Frinky Dingo. I saw someone on here saying cheers all the time (DR) so I figured I'd use something less snooty, and I've been saying Boosh in conversation for a while now.... Very interesting....

Just glad I've been noticed (possibly why I do it)

Boosh!

Archived