when is dan hendos next fight?

bright508620

ok ok ok i know your rushing into this thread saying "you dont know he left the ufc?"...well yes i know he left the ufc due to contract issues but what i am wondering is whens the next date he will be fighting in strike....u know force??? im afraid this will get kicked of immediately if i put those two words together so i won't. so whens his next fight. and don't say this dosn't belong in the ufc section because dan will always be apart of the ufc. hes a great fighter and i know hell be back after he screws up fedor easily. go DAN!

Ya, I heard a while back that his first fight was to be against Jake Shields for the Middleweight Championship. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it. Jake Shields is one of their bigger names, and currently holds both the WW and MW belts. With a guy like Hendo, a loss won't really mean much in terms of Jake Shields credibility, and I'm sure most people on this forum think that fight will be a wash anyways. The fact is Strikeforce gets another strong champion to add to their resume.

who cares he is not in the ufc . i love dan henderson but he punked out and obviously doesnt want to fight the best in the world cuz jake shields aint even top 10

You should go away. If you knew anything about Henderson and how he was in line for a title shot but they gave it to someone else or you knew that they didn't want to pay him what he was asking for then you might understand.

Learn your facts before making comments like "he punked out and obviously doesn't want to fight the best in the world."

He's slated to fight for the title in Strikeforce, against the most boring fighter to ever set foot in the ring. Dun Dun Dun Jake Shields.

I predict a very fast KO, as Jake Shields will find out how hard it is to take down Hendo. This is gonna be a squash match, and i'll love watching Shields in an entertaining KO, even if it is him getting KO'ed.

who cares he is not in the ufc . i love dan henderson but he punked out and obviously doesnt want to fight the best in the world cuz jake shields aint even top 10

I agree that that Jake Shields is a subpar champ and for the most part SF does not have the talent that the UFC has but I wouldn't say Hendo "punked out." He came off of a huge victory and instead of getting a title shot they acutally were going to cut his money. He did want to fight the best in the world which was a rematch with Anderson Silva. I don't blame him for leaving under the circumstances.

Archived