UFC on Versus, a better card than PPV!

Smizznasty

Personally I think this fight card is STACKED compared to the Coleman-Couture PPV. I mean come on, Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera? Insane... Vera = Technical Muy Thai and Impressive Jits. Jones = Unbelievable pace, extreme accuracy and speed, Very impressive grounds game. The rest of the card is equally awesome.JDS/Valesquez..Kongo/Buentello... This may be the best free s#!+ we get to watch...ever!

UFC on Versus card must be stacked. When you have as many unfortunate injuries as the UFC has had the past 4 months and PPV buys are way down, people tend to lose interest. What better way to get people back into watching UFC (and buying the next PPV or 2 or 3) than giving them an amazing FREE card to watch. Two thumbs up Dana. I have a feeling that Versus will be available soon to the satelite people ... my satelite company told me there are negotiations currently and they hope to work it out because this is one of their biggest complaints.

Man really I think the fightnights are almost always as good as the big events, Ima buy any mma ppv pretty much dont get me wrong, but the fightnights are almost always full of up and coming lighter weight class guys and there seem to be less decisions usually too. This one has got that much more of an edge cause you got more well known names too, bigger guys than usual also.

you forgot about Anthony Johnson vs. John Howard and the return of James Irvin against Alessio Sakara. I still think 110 and 111 will be better. At 110 you obviously have Nogueira vs. Velasquez, Wanderlei vs. Bisping, Stevenson vs. Sotiropoulos, Jardine vs. Bader, Cro Cop vs. Rothwell, Bonnar vs. Soszynski, and Dolloway vs. Reljic. And at 111 you got GSP vs. Hardy, Mir vs. Carwin, Alves vs. Fitch, Kampmann vs. Saunders, and Brown vs. Almeida with more to be added also. Should be an exciting couple of months.

you forgot about Anthony Johnson vs. John Howard and the return of James Irvin against Alessio Sakara. I still think 110 and 111 will be better. At 110 you obviously have Nogueira vs. Velasquez' date=' Wanderlei vs. Bisping, Stevenson vs. Sotiropoulos, Jardine vs. Bader, Cro Cop vs. Rothwell, Bonnar vs. Soszynski, and Dolloway vs. Reljic. And at 111 you got GSP vs. Hardy, Mir vs. Carwin, Alves vs. Fitch, Kampmann vs. Saunders, and Brown vs. Almeida with more to be added also. Should be an exciting couple of months.[/quote']

Absolutely. The recent cards have been good. Showcasing some of the newer relatively unknown talent. But the next couple of months will be showcasing the best of the best.

Absolutely. The recent cards have been good. Showcasing some of the newer relatively unknown talent. But the next couple of months will be showcasing the best of the best.

Even the Fight Nights are stacked. Obviously the one on Versus but UFN 21 even though none of the bouts have been set in stone the fights that could happen are Florian vs. Takanori Gomi, Struve vs. Roy Nelson, Okami vs. Linhares, Tibau vs. Uno, Cole Miller vs. Andre Winner, Pearson vs. Siver, and Quarry vs. Jorge Rivera.

Its not as good as Versus but its still a pretty damn good card if all these fights get signed.

Archived