Flops

alliedwarior

Why are you posting threads?

first because I wanna hear some vaild opionons, Brock hasnt dominated the HW division at all he beat an over rated Frank Mir and Im sayin what if he came back from his lay off and Carwin one punches him or Mir taps him out in a mintue again.

and second

why are you commenting on them.

first because I wanna hear some vaild opionons' date=' Brock hasnt dominated the HW division at all he beat an over rated Frank Mir and Im sayin what if he came back from his lay off and Carwin one punches him or Mir taps him out in a mintue again.

and second

why are you commenting on them.[/quote']

You wanna hear a valid opinion and I gave you won. Dont wanna hear it, thats not my problem. Last time i checked this was the internet. I can do whatever I want.

first because I wanna hear some vaild opionons' date=' Brock hasnt dominated the HW division at all he beat an over rated Frank Mir and Im sayin what if he came back from his lay off and Carwin one punches him or Mir taps him out in a mintue again.

and second

why are you commenting on them.[/quote']

i dont see carwin or mir being able to beat lesnar, carwin is definately overrated, his only noteworthy win was against gonzaga, who i dont see as a top 5 HW. also, gonzaga, if you remember, was convincingly winning that fight before carwin caught him. it looked to me like gonzaga turned out carwins lights for a second there, carwin was lucky not to go down there.

as for mir, did you watch his last fight against lesnar. it was awarded beatdown of the year on sherdog, mir was getting killed in their 1st match too. sure, mir is a very strong fighter, lesnar simply overmatches him.

i want to see lesnar fight a real artist like nog.

personally, i see lesnar crushing nog in embarassing fasion. however, nog may be the only HW in the UFC with any sort of chance against lesnar, allbeit a small one. i could see him gettinga sub if brock got overly excited and made a mistake.

brock will be beaten i think, but not by any of the current crop. he will raise the bar, and more guys like him will end up in UFC, maybe lashley or others. in the HW division, skill is going to be overshadowed by brute strength and athleticism.

i dont see carwin or mir being able to beat lesnar' date=' carwin is definately overrated, his only noteworthy win was against gonzaga, who i dont see as a top 5 HW. also, gonzaga, if you remember, was convincingly winning that fight before carwin caught him. it looked to me like gonzaga turned out carwins lights for a second there, carwin was lucky not to go down there.

as for mir, did you watch his last fight against lesnar. it was awarded beatdown of the year on sherdog, mir was getting killed in their 1st match too. sure, mir is a very strong fighter, lesnar simply overmatches him.

i want to see lesnar fight a real artist like nog.

personally, i see lesnar crushing nog in embarassing fasion. however, nog may be the only HW in the UFC with any sort of chance against lesnar, allbeit a small one. i could see him gettinga sub if brock got overly excited and made a mistake.

brock will be beaten i think, but not by any of the current crop. he will raise the bar, and more guys like him will end up in UFC, maybe lashley or others. in the HW division, skill is going to be overshadowed by brute strength and athleticism.[/quote']

its funny how you say Carwin is overrated but Brock hasnt beat anyone either and he hasnt finished 10 people in the first 2 mintues. In fact he wasnt able to finish Hearing, and Courture would get one punched by Carwin (you cant say he wouldnt he only weights 220 and chuck koed him) As I have said before Brock and Mir are the only person eachother beat that was "impressive" Mir hasnt really done anything but beat nog in my eyes and Brock still hasnt done anything for me. and when carwin beats mir carwin will have done everything brock has done and then some

its funny how you say Carwin is overrated but Brock hasnt beat anyone either and he hasnt finished 10 people in the first 2 mintues. In fact he wasnt able to finish Hearing' date=' and Courture would get one punched by Carwin (you cant say he wouldnt he only weights 220 and chuck koed him) As I have said before Brock and Mir are the only person eachother beat that was "impressive" Mir hasnt really done anything but beat nog in my eyes and Brock still hasnt done anything for me. and when carwin beats mir carwin will have done everything brock has done and then some[/quote']

it should be an interesting match up - my money is on brock though

Archived