93% for Couture? What the heck is wrong with you people?!?!

321Crazy

This is gonna be a good fight i dont understand why ppl hate on it. Coleman is a HOFamer for a reason. Randy is too. Both great wrestlers, verryy verry similar fighting records and both have fought huge names in this sport. Also their the same age as eachother. Randy is a year older i think. But they both know how to go the distance. 1 father of ground and pound, the other crazy in dirty boxing. This is a more even fight than ppl understand. And it has to happen. They are too similar and this is for the history books. Colamn has proven hes still got it just as much as Couture has.

I agree that it should be 99% in Randy's favor but Coleman has a solid "lay and pray" style when he's a 100% healthy.

A possible coleman scenario is Randy presses colemen against the Cage for some dirty boxing and coleman musters up a sloppy takedown and does some "lay and pray" for the rest of match. (there is a 7% chance of that)

But I doubt this will happen....Randy will win this one easily.

This is gonna be a good fight i dont understand why ppl hate on it. Coleman is a HOFamer for a reason. Randy is too. Both great wrestlers' date=' verryy verry similar fighting records and both have fought huge names in this sport. Also their the same age as eachother. Randy is a year older i think. But they both know how to go the distance. 1 father of ground and pound, the other crazy in dirty boxing. This is a more even fight than ppl understand. And it has to happen. They are too similar and this is for the history books. Colamn has proven hes still got it just as much as Couture has.[/quote']

When you put two kick boxers together you are expecting kicks to fly

When you put two JJ guys you expect subs and sub attempts

When you put two boxers together someone is going to get their face smashed

When you put two wrestlers together, you are going to see a lot of butts pushed against the cage and nobody going anywhere. or doing anything.

When you put two wrestlers together' date=' you are going to see a lot of butts pushed against the cage and nobody going anywhere. or doing anything.[/quote']

lmfao thats actually funny. i guess i know wat u mean. personaly their not my fav fighters either but its important for the ufc nontheless. its mixed martial arts and wrestling is a big part of it.

When you put two wrestlers together' date=' you are going to see a lot of butts pushed against the cage and nobody going anywhere. or doing anything.[/quote']

Actually... in the past, and what seems to be a general rule, when you put two wrestlers together, you get a war on the feet. They counter each others wrestling and a war on the feet ensues.

As was mentioned earlier, two wrestlers usually just end up standing and banging.

Alot of times when guys are facing the mirror image of themselves, the usual strengths are negated and the fight is quite unpredictable. Or you see who is more dominant in their respective skillsets.

I'm expecting a war outta this fight, and I'm hoping Randy pulls it off.

randy wins hands down' date=' coleman will gas in the first as he has been doing lately.[/quote']

I guess you didnt see colemans fight with shogun. He made shogun look terrible. Shogun had to work for that victory. If he didnt get tko in the last minute of the third he could have gotten the decision. For all you haters out there shogun was in good condition. That was in 2009 10 months before the machida fight and 3 months before the liddell fight so do even say shogun wasnt in top condition.

I got coleman winning by split decision.

i can agree with people that say this matchup is pointless with the age and that they are'nt considerable for the belt and so on.., but i am excited, they both are old heroes of mine and legends in the sport, this is a fight that should have happend a long time ago.. and these two are so very similar in some aspects and have used their respective strengts very well in the past.. coleman almost always gets the takedown and i'm intrested to se what happends if he gets couture down.. and in this fight we kind of get to see how it would have gone if they fought ten years ago when this fight should have happend

sorry for the bad english, i'm swedish

Coleman doesn't move like Couture can. Coleman's old man victory is Bonner and Bonner loses to everyone, that was a confidence pity match. Couture out wrestled Lesnar before getting ko'd, Coleman barely handled Bonner. Couture OLYMPIC Greco wrestler and a collegiate pedigree, Coleman collegiate champ. Doesn't look good at all for Coleman (plus steroids ruins tendons and weakens joints later on it life lol.) I give it all to Couture.

Coleman doesn't move like Couture can. Coleman's old man victory is Bonner and Bonner loses to everyone' date=' that was a confidence pity match. Couture out wrestled Lesnar before getting ko'd, Coleman barely handled Bonner. Couture [b']OLYMPIC[/b] Greco and collegiate pedigree, Coleman collegiate champ. Doesn't look good at all for Coleman (plus steroids ruins tendons and weakens joints later on it life lol.) I give it all to Couture.

I am on everyones side about this fight. Randy will win hands down.

Howver when posting something make sure your facts are right. Coleman is also an Olympic wrestler in Freestyle..there is no such thing as Olympic collegiate...Coleman was on the 92 Olympic team.

Yea I think Coleman has a slight edge chin wise, maybe a touch more power but everything else goes to Couture. I dont have a problem with this fight happening, I really just dont like seeing the past there prime legends keep getting murdered by the young new talent cause they were the heroes in there day and it bothers me personally cause I got respect for them.

Yea I think Coleman has a slight edge chin wise' date=' maybe a touch more power but everything else goes to Couture. I dont have a problem with this fight happening, I really just dont like seeing the past there prime legends keep getting murdered by the young new talent cause they were the heroes in there day and it bothers me personally cause I got respect for them.[/quote']

Coleman has too much pride to stop fighting, which is unfortunate because he's going to have a harsh reality check this year, and I don't want to see that happen.

First of all I wanna say Im a fan of both of these guys. But I believe Coleman will be outmatched dont think at this point in his career he still has it. Been a while since Coleman impressed me. Wasnt really too impressed with Couture either in his last bout however he did look good in his bout against Nog. We have a main event featuring two hall of famers is one way to look at it or you can look at it this way we have a main event featuring 2 guys in their mid 40s.

The thing about this fight is' date=' Coleman has much more on the line than Couture. Its going to be a war and I think that Coleman will be at his best (well as good as he can be for his age) Couture should win the fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if Coleman takes it by decision.[/quote']

What are you talking about? If anyone has anything to lose it's Couture. I mean, Coleman is a massive underdog and is not nearly the North American legend Couture is, not to mention everyone thinks that Coleman's more senile than him.

I guess you didnt see colemans fight with shogun. He made shogun look terrible. Shogun had to work for that victory. If he didnt get tko in the last minute of the third he could have gotten the decision. For all you haters out there shogun was in good condition. That was in 2009 10 months before the machida fight and 3 months before the liddell fight so do even say shogun wasnt in top condition.

I got coleman winning by split decision.

actually i did see that fight, i also saw the bonner fight. in both fights hee looked like he was just gassed and out on his feet. i dont dislike coleman for this reason. he still has heart and he still loves this sport. he wont quit

I think people arnt giving colemen enough of a chance i mean i still think that couture will win but i dont think its going to be as covincingly as everyones expecting... after the fight i garentee people are going to think "wow maybe i should have given colemen more of a chance..." colemens no joke hes in the HOF for a reason i kid you not

I am on everyones side about this fight. Randy will win hands down.

Howver when posting something make sure your facts are right. Coleman is also an Olympic wrestler in Freestyle..there is no such thing as Olympic collegiate...Coleman was on the 92 Olympic team.

I never said collegiate Olympic wrestler, I said Olympic greco wrestler and collegiate wrestler (Read before you reply, it will make you look less like a ****) and yes you are correct I forgot Coleman did wrestle in 92 and he did take 7th but that style is not much different that collegiate wrestling, Greco is real man wrestling I myself have wrestled in all styles and at the D1 level... Coleman is not as skilled as Coleman period.

Archived