What fights will the UFC show on PPV/Spike?

kmdsounddotcom

I'm goign through the UFC 109 card' date=' and I want to see ALL of the fights. I have a feeling that they all won't be broadcast on TV.

Any ideas?[/quote']

When you go to "Events" scroll down on the fight cards, underneath the fighters info the ones that say "Fight may not be broadcasted" most likely wont be shown on TV. Those fights are usually the prelims.

The whole show should be shown on Spike for free.

Is anyone really going to pay for this POS PPV...

Who wants to watch to 40 somethings wrestle to a decision when

you can watch it for free in a month and ***** about it then...

You may not be psyched for the Main event (although you should be just for the sheer fact that we get to see two fighting legends battle it out. Anyways the rest of the card is awesome. You got Nate the great fighting he always puts on a good show and is the #1 contender in my book. Maia is also on the card. Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago. Come on these are awesome fights. Rolles Gracie is making his debut. This guy is a gracie nothing else needs to be said. That and he's a heavyweight should be fun to watch.

You may not be psyched for the Main event (although you should be just for the sheer fact that we get to see two fighting legends battle it out. Anyways the rest of the card is awesome. You got Nate the great fighting he always puts on a good show and is the #1 contender in my book. Maia is also on the card. Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago. Come on these are awesome fights. Rolles Gracie is making his debut. This guy is a gracie nothing else needs to be said. That and he's a heavyweight should be fun to watch.

very true i love the fact at a gracie is showing in the heavyweight divsion.

The whole show should be shown on Spike for free.

Is anyone really going to pay for this POS PPV...

Who wants to watch to 40 somethings wrestle to a decision when

you can watch it for free in a month and ***** about it then...

Awesome first post! You seem to have signed up for the wrong forum. You see this is an MMA forum, more specifically the inside the UFC section where FANS of the sport come.

As for the card, I mean there's two hall of famers and former world champions in the main event, two top-10 middleweights in the co-main event and a former world champ, the best jiu-jitsu guy in MMA at the moment and a top-10 welterweight all on the undercard.

But yeah bro you are right, the card is definitely lackluster and a POS. Find a new sport to watch kid.

UFC 109, February 6, 2010 - Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV / Spike TV (Prelims)

Main Card:

Mark Coleman Vs. Randy Couture

Nate Marquardt Vs. Chael Sonnen

Paulo Thiago Vs. Mike Swick (Josh Koscheck out due to injury)

Demian Maia Vs. Dan Miller

Matt Serra Vs. Frank Trigg

Prelims: (Spike TV)

Justin Buchholz Vs. Mac Danzig

Ronnys Torres Vs. Melvin Guillard

Prelims:

Phillipe Nover Vs. Rob Emerson

Phil Davis Vs. Brian Stann

Tim Hague Vs. Chris Tuchscherer

Rolles Gracie Vs. Mustapha Al-Turk

Archived