I give it 2 years...

t0xyg3n

The reality is' date=' Brock is such a talented athlete, and is improving so fast, that he hasn't even come close to hitting his peak yet. It's scary to think just how good this guy could get.[/quote']

the sad thing is hes not improved... just uneducated UFC fans think he has... and after losing a foot of bowel he lost his peak too

the sad thing is hes not improved... just uneducated UFC fans think he has... and after losing a foot of bowel he lost his peak too

I think his awareness has improved over the two Mir fights. He used bursts of LnP in the second fight to avoid Mirs subs, rather than wildly flailing at the rate of 1000 hammerfists per minute.

I think his awareness has improved over the two Mir fights. He used bursts of LnP in the second fight to avoid Mirs subs' date=' rather than wildly flailing at the rate of 1000 hammerfists per minute.[/quote']

they are masterbation punches... Lesner only move

lmao noob makes an **** out of himself again.

He didn't lose any bowel.

He didn't even have to get surgery. Seems like you missed the memo.

PS.

If he didn't improve than why did he lose against Mir the first time and rape him the second time?

/thread

lmao noob makes an **** out of himself again.

He didn't lose any bowel.

He didn't even have to get surgery. Seems like you missed the memo.

PS.

If he didn't improve than why did he lose against Mir the first time and rape him the second time?

/thread

Everyone in the Forums is not as far up on the sack as you. Apprearently your high enough up to nibble the little bits of sweet uh... Information leaving none for the other swingers and even less for the guys who hoped brick would die of aids.

Archived