List all the HW's in Strikeforce so we can compare to the UFC!

Amun

UFC just signed undefeated, 6'5, 250 lbs HW Shane Corvin, and NCAA wrestling champion Cole Conrad, and the UFC HW division is getting really stacked.

Let's compare the full HW lineup from each org head to head.

I'll start with the UFC.

Lesnar,

Nog,

Mir,

Carwin,

JDS,

Cain,

Hot new prospects

Dufee,

Corvin.

Conrad

Mid

Gonzaga

Kongo

Bottom

Struve

Buentello

Roy Nelson

Strikeforce:

Fedor

UFC:

Could have God it wouldnt matter

Stop making pointless threads and you'll stop getting asses like me postin pointless posts in your garbage threads.

BTW this is obviously another UFC is the best, strikeforce sucks, Fedor Vs Brock thread. Rather than polluting the forums find one that exsists and bump it.

Also BTW you lose 50% of your credibility every time you make a deedeedee thread like this one.

Strikeforce:

Fedor

UFC:

Stop making pointless threads and you'll stop getting asses like me postin pointless posts in your garbage threads.

One guy who is he supposed to fight?

Next Strikeforce event should be Fedor fighting himself.

I wonder if he could sub himself.

Strikeforce next Big main Event: Fedor vs Lashley

Everytime Fedor fights & beat a can he looses 10% of his credibility, while Lesnar earns 10% increase in his credibility, coz in his next fight his fighting & beating real HW like Mir. Then Fedor fans are so proud again that they tell the world that Fedor record is now 32-1. Later on they will also loose all their credibility like their idol.

UFC just signed undefeated' date=' 6'5, 250 lbs HW Shane Corvin, and NCAA wrestling champion Cole Conrad, and the UFC HW division is getting really stacked.

I'll start with the UFC.

Lesnar,

Nog,

Mir,

Carwin,

JDS,

Cain,

Hot new prospects

Dufee,

Corvin.

Conrad

Mid

Gonzaga

Kongo

Bottom

Struve

Buentello

Roy Nelson[/quote']

Roy Nelson should not be at the bottom of the list. He can beat Mir

Wow!!! You really think Roy Nelson can beat Mir??

I really think he stands a good chance. Roy has good hands and a good chin. His wrestling and JJ is pretty good as well. I think he is a lot better than people give him credit for. it could be because he is not well liked or promoted.

^ Roy beat Mir in a Jiu Jitsu tournament. Considering that's Mir's best quality... who knows. I'd like to see an MMA rematch.

Fedor's fighting Lashley ? wtf? Lashley has no right fighting him..are you just saying that or are they actually gonna fight ?

He's just saying that. Fedor is slated to face yet another (his 4th in a row) top 10 HW in Fabricio Werdum. Who happens to be more credible than Mir, JDS, Carwin, Cain, Kongo, Gonzaga or Brock.

I really think he stands a good chance. Roy has good hands and a good chin. His wrestling and JJ is pretty good as well. I think he is a lot better than people give him credit for. it could be because he is not well liked or promoted.

He's definetly not well liked, Dana White for one I dont think likes him at all or that was the impression I got during the show. I know alot of people dislike him for his appearance or his goofy personality. Im not a fan because he seems to be a know it all and pretty uncoachable I dunno tho. Think he's gonna have to be sucessful in UFC or Dana will probably waste no time sending him on his way.

^ Roy beat Mir in a Jiu Jitsu tournament. Considering that's Mir's best quality... who knows. I'd like to see an MMA rematch.

He's just saying that. Fedor is slated to face yet another (his 4th in a row) top 10 HW in Fabricio Werdum. Who happens to be more credible than Mir' date=' JDS, Carwin, Cain, Kongo, Gonzaga or Brock.[/quote']

That should be a good fight. A little revenge for beating his brother. I don't think you can say Werdum is more credible than JDS since he got knocked out by him in the first round at UFC 90. He did beat Gonzaga but more credible than the UFC champ and Mir? Give me a break.

That should be a good fight. A little revenge for beating his brother. I don't think you can say Werdum is more credible than JDS since he got knocked out by him in the first round at UFC 90. He did beat Gonzaga but more credible than the UFC champ and Mir? Give me a break.

Sure he lost to him but that doesn't make him less credible. People get caught. It happens. Not taking away from JDS, but you can't ignore resumes and competition. Couture lost to Brock, is he less credible than Brock?

Brock has 2 good wins. Werdum has more and has fought many tougher opponents.

Mir has 2 good wins. Sylvia and Nogueira. Brock wasn't even ranked when they fought. Mir also lost to cans.

Werdum' date='

Bart Rogers,

and Fedor! Oh

and Overeem but he doesn't want to fight for Strikefarce anymore.

Oh and Giant Silva! That guy is so tall!

Who cares if Strikeforce has a garbage HW roster. They got a really tall guy![/quote']

OMG do you even know who Giant Silva is? His name is Paulo Cesar Silva.

Antonio Silva is known as Bigfoot Silva. cos he suffers from acrogemaly. Its a tumor in one of his glans that stretches out his features and limbs, basically its also known as Giantism.

UFC just signed undefeated' date=' 6'5, 250 lbs HW Shane Corvin, and NCAA wrestling champion Cole Conrad, and the UFC HW division is getting really stacked.

I'll start with the UFC.

Lesnar, [b']Lost to Mir in his debut[/b]

Nog, Lost to Fedor twice(thrice=no contest)

Mir, Lost to Ian Freeman, Marcio Cruz, and Brandon Vera

Carwin, hadnt faced anyone to give any crediblity

JDS, lost to Joaquim Ferreira a can

Cain, hadnt faced anyone worth mentioning

Hot new prospects

Dufee,

Corvin.

Conrad

Mid

Gonzaga Lost to Werdum twice

Kongo Lost to Herring, Carmelo Marrero? Gilbert Yvel

Bottom

Struve

Buentello

Roy Nelson

Fedor Emelianenko-WAMMA champion

Alistair Overeem-Strikeforce champion

Fabricio Werdum-beat Gonzaga twice, Overeem, Aleksander

Antonio Silva-beat former UFC Champion Ricco Rodriguez

Brett Rodgers-beat former UFC Champion Arlovski

Josh Barnett-King of Pancrase Champion, Former UFC Champion, beat Randy Couture & Pedro Rizzo, Nog, Aleks

Andrei Arlovski-former UFC Champion, beat Buentello, Sylvia, Rothwell, Nelson

Sergei Kharitonov-beat Overeem, Werdum, Russow(ufc now)

New prospects

Shane Del Rosario

Brandon Cash

Lavar Johnson

Bobby Lashley

Roger Gracie

Mid

Jeff Monson

Roman Zentzov a possibility-M-1 champion

King Mo

Dave Herman

Bottom

Kevin Randleman-former UFC Champion

Mike Whitehead

James Thompson

Roy Nelson should not be at the bottom of the list. He can beat Mir

Indeed' date=' he will see Mir as a cheeseburger and eat him

Wow!!! You really think Roy Nelson can beat Mir??

Yes, read the quote below

He's just saying that. Fedor is slated to face yet another (his 4th in a row) top 10 HW in Fabricio Werdum. Who happens to be more credible than Mir' date=' JDS, Carwin, Cain, Kongo, Gonzaga or Brock

Sure he lost to him but that doesn't make him less credible. People get caught. It happens. Not taking away from JDS, but you can't ignore resumes and competition. Couture lost to Brock, is he less credible than Brock?

Brock has 2 good wins. Werdum has more and has fought many tougher opponents.

Mir has 2 good wins. Sylvia and Nogueira. Brock wasn't even ranked when they fought. Mir also lost to cans.[/quote']

This^^

Strikeforce next Big main Event: Fedor vs Lashley

Everytime Fedor fights & beat a can he looses 10% of his credibility' date=' while Lesnar earns 10% increase in his credibility, coz in his next fight his fighting & beating real HW like Mir. Then Fedor fans are so proud again that they tell the world that Fedor record is now 32-1. Later on they will also loose all their credibility like their idol.[/quote']

I agree 100%. FEDOR HAS NOT FAUGHT MORE THAN THREE TOP FIGHTERS IN HIS CAREER. I am being generous by three because Nog is the only good one as far as I'm concerned.

Fedor Emelianenko-WAMMA champion (Has not fought any credable opponants aside from Nog)

Alistair Overeem-Strikeforce champion (steroid junkie' date=' ditched Strikeforce)

Fabricio Werdum-[b']beat Gonzaga twice, Overeem, Aleksander[/b] (Does not know how to throw a punch... seriously)

Antonio Silva-beat former UFC Champion Ricco Rodriguez (outstuck by Werdum... by Werdum... seriously by Werdum)

Brett Rodgers-beat former UFC Champion Arlovski (Fat mechanic who showed horrible ground stike defence. Imagine if he was Lesnar there.)

Josh Barnett-King of Pancrase Champion, Former UFC Champion, beat Randy Couture (while testing positive for steroids) & Pedro Rizzo, Nog, Aleks (Is also homosexual)

Andrei Arlovski-former UFC Champion, beat Buentello, Sylvia, Rothwell, Nelson (Lost to Sylvia... twicw!!!)

Sergei Kharitonov-beat Overeem, Werdum, Russow(ufc now) (lost to master graffity artist in less than 2 minutes)

New prospects

Shane Del Rosario

Brandon Cash

Lavar Johnson

Bobby Lashley (Wannabe Lesnar but not as godly. Couldn't finnish Jason Guida)

Roger Gracie

Mid

Jeff Monson

Roman Zentzov a possibility-M-1 champion

King Mo

Dave Herman

Bottom

Kevin Randleman-former UFC Champion (lost to Fedor. I mean come on)

Mike Whitehead

James Thompson *Best strikeforce fighter. He lasted really long with Kimbo*

He's just saying that. Fedor is slated to face yet another (his 4th in a row) top 10 HW in Fabricio Werdum. Who happens to be more credible than Mir' date=' JDS, Carwin, Cain, Kongo, Gonzaga or Brock.[/quote']

how can werdum be better than them Junior Dos Santos beat him. Has everyone who has watched Strikeforce gone retareded come on now

Fedor is 5-0 aganst UFC HW champions.

The current UFC HW champ isn;;t even 5-0 carreer.

nuff said.

ok mark coleman twice randlman sylvia and arlowski can u pick any lower UFC HW champs think about Randy and Mir they both kicked the crap out of those guys even liddell which is LHW would be a better fight for fedor. to be honest fedor isnt that good.

There is no HW who really deserves a shot against Fedor.

He`s like Penn and GSP and Silva, only more so.

He owns the divsion world wide, so it doesn;t matter who they bring in, its going to be a long shot.

Personally I would like to see Junior fight Fedor. I think that owuld be a good one.

Lesnar, Nog, Mir, Cain, Shane, all easy wins for FEdor.

ok mark coleman twice randlman sylvia and arlowski can u pick any lower UFC HW champs think about Randy and Mir they both kicked the crap out of those guys even liddell which is LHW would be a better fight for fedor. to be honest fedor isnt that good.

I think you are confusing honesty with ignorance.

Anyone who understands MMA understands that Fedor is the gold standard.

Strikeforce:

Fedor

UFC:

BTW this is obviously another UFC is the best' date=' strikeforce sucks, Fedor Vs Brock thread. Rather than polluting the forums find one that exsists and bump it.

Also BTW you lose 50% of your credibility every time you make a deedeedee thread like this one.[/quote']

hahaha +1

I agree 100%. FEDOR HAS NOT FAUGHT MORE THAN THREE TOP FIGHTERS IN HIS CAREER. I am being generous by three because Nog is the only good one as far as I'm concerned.

Really? ill help with some of the homework you should do.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fedor-Emelianenko-1500

thats fedors bio

He beat coleman, randelman, fujita,arlocski,sylvia, NOG, CROCOP, mark hunt, matt lindland, ricardo arona, renalto sobral,

so in other words GTFO!

Really? ill help with some of the homework you should do.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Fedor-Emelianenko-1500

thats fedors bio

He beat coleman' date=' randelman, fujita,arlocski,sylvia, NOG, CROCOP, mark hunt, matt lindland, ricardo arona, renalto sobral,

so in other words GTFO![/quote']

ya about half of those guys are under the heavyweight class..that would be like freakin brock wantin to fight Lyoto or GSP..

ya about half of those guys are under the heavyweight class..that would be like freakin brock wantin to fight Lyoto or GSP..

so are you saying that gsps 2 wins over penn doesnt matter because penn is a natural LW. people do move up in weight. and Fedor is a natural LHW who refuses to cut weight so those fights would have been more fair to him

so are you saying that gsps 2 wins over penn doesnt matter because penn is a natural LW. people do move up in weight. and Fedor is a natural LHW who refuses to cut weight so those fights would have been more fair to him

no thats not what i meant..Its not fedor has fought anderson who likes to move up..Randy has moved up and took out sylvia at the age of 43 i believe..i know fedor took out tim faster but he is also like ten to 13 years younger than randy..I think fedor is good dont get me wrong but im not his biggest fan..

no thats not what i meant..Its not fedor has fought anderson who likes to move up..Randy has moved up and took out sylvia at the age of 43 i believe..i know fedor took out tim faster but he is also like ten to 13 years younger than randy..I think fedor is good dont get me wrong but im not his biggest fan..

but seriously saying he hasnt fought top competition is just ignorant because when he fought all these guys, they weretop 10 some even top 5 , just that they arent anymore , to say they arent good is just stupid

but ya i see what your getting at here

but seriously saying he hasnt fought top competition is just ignorant because when he fought all these guys' date=' they weretop 10 some even top 5 , just that they arent anymore , to say they arent good is just stupid

but ya i see what your getting at here[/quote']

ya he fought most of those guys in pride..but after that who are notable besides andrei and slyvia?

Tim Sylvia ranked #4 when he fought Fedor on 7/08' date='

Andrei Arlovski ranked #4 when he fought Fedor on 1/09,

Cro Cop ranked #2 when he fought Fedor on 9/05,

Nog ranked #1 when he fought Fedor on 3/03, then Ranked #3 on 9/04 & 12/04

Brett Rodgers ranked #7 when he fought Fedor 11/09

Fabricio Werdum ranked #9 currently on Fight Matrix

Mark Coleman was ranked higher than UFC's main fighters while he was in Pride in 2004 & 2006 along with Randleman. The only 2 fighters in UFC in the top 10 when Coleman & Randleman were relevant were........Tim Sylvia & Andrei Arlovski.

Fedor is 5-0 aganst UFC HW champions.

The current UFC HW champ isn;;t even 5-0 carreer.

nuff said.

+1

There is no HW who really deserves a shot against Fedor.

He`s like Penn and GSP and Silva' date=' only more so.

He owns the divsion world wide, so it doesn;t matter who they bring in, its going to be a long shot.

Personally I would like to see Junior fight Fedor. I think that owuld be a good one.

Lesnar, Nog, Mir, Cain, Shane, all easy wins for FEDOR.[/quote']

+1

Proves that you dont know **** about MMA. Arona weighed in at 220lbs when he fought in RINGS. Arona was a Heavyweight when he began his MMA carrer. As did Renato Sobral who weighed in at 228lbs against Fedor in RINGS. Matt Lindland weighed 218lbs when he went against Fedor as well. Fedor never fought a fighter that wasnt a Heavyweight to start out.

Learn sokmething before speaking kid cos you dont know ****

Strikeforce:

Fedor

UFC:

BTW this is obviously another UFC is the best' date=' strikeforce sucks, Fedor Vs Brock thread. Rather than polluting the forums find one that exsists and bump it.

Also BTW you lose 50% of your credibility every time you make a deedeedee thread like this one.[/quote']

At least u got sumthin rite - your an ****

Archived