How did AK first get you (if he did)

Safe_Screen_Name

K' date=' seems a lot of folks have had run ins with this sarcastic powerhouse so I was wonderin how he got you first?

For me he said that Tyson Griffin would beat BJ on th feet (because he outstruck Sherk) and that on the ground it was 50 - 50. As a huge BJ fan this was infuriating, and I was fooled.

Any others?

Boosh![/quote']

I cant even remember when the first time I heard of AK. I guess it would be the Last match up between Pride vs UFC.

you are one sad bastard

ROTF!!!

His best thread ever... the one where he explains how he taught his brother MAM using the video game... classic.

That **** was hilarious, the one I love was when he was going to buy the UFC.

It was an early thread when Affliction had just cancelled due to Barnett. We were debating over Fedor's merrits and how he would do in the UFC. I never fell for one of his crazy threads. I always found them entertaining. In the beginning I would be sarcastic and try to play along thinking he may just be that crazy. Now, I just accept him for being the most interesting poster on the forums.

He's basically our lovable pet troll.

When he said that if Keith Hackney fought today, he would be the best white karate guy ever. This thread also claimed that he was 15yrs old, was famous in school for hosting the best parties and had every single UFC event ever on DVD, each individually signed by a top level fighter.

And here, in all it's glory, is that first post!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember watching this guy back in the day, and he was the first true American Bad as$. He might not have looked that bad walking into the cage, but as soon as the fight was called on, you could tell he knew how to fight. The way he'd kick his legs around throwing faints ( watch his Emanuel Yarbrough fight to see what Im talking about), like you could just tell he knew how to fight. And he was not somebody you'd want to get in a fight with. He invented the palm strike, and he could knock you flat on your asz with a palm strike, and even knock you out.

This guy was a calculated killer. He wasnt just some sloppy brawler like most of the guys in the early UFC days, he fought way ahead of his time, looking back on it, It's like he was some dude from the future sent back in time to fight people who didnt know how to fight and help evolve the sport. If he fought today, he would be a force.. Especially since there are weight classes now, he used to fight anybody and everybody. He fought, and destroyed the biggest man to ever compete in MMA.. Emanuel Yarbrough, 6'8" 630 lbs.. Imagine what he'd do to Brock Lesnar?

This guy would have easily have been top 5 p4p if he fought today, and I have no idea why he's not in the UFC Hall of Fame. The man is a legend. He could have fought at LHW and HW, since he was already used to fighting HW's. He walked around at 200+ so we could have seen his karate skills put to the test against Lyoto Machida's karate. I'd put my money on Keith just because he would intimidate his opponents with his unorthodox fighting style, he'd shift his weight, kick his legs up back and forth, then attack on a moments notice. Fighters just said to themselves, damn this guy knows how to fight, and were broken down mentally because they know Hackney's will could never be broken.

Id even take Keith Hackney over Anderson Silva. I dont think Anderson would have an answer for Keith's palm strikes and karate style. Keith Hackney would have given Fedor his first true loss, if he was in his prime and fought today, instead of back in the early UFC days. I think he'd school Brock Lesnar in the stand up, and I dont even think Brock would be fast enough to catch him, and take him down.. Keith knew how to deal with bigger fighters, he was elusive and hit with authority.

Go to youtube and watch his fights, especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name. Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.

I might be the only one who never fell for it. The first thread I read from him I knew he was either disturbed or very funny, which I put in my post. It was one of the senior guys who responded to my post and said,"You can't help but love AK." I believe it was Exodus or one of the mods.

AK should run for president with this kind of support.

it wasnt dumb to flip the guy is a sick racist who thinks its ok to say whatever you want as long as you say "i was joking"

He is not a racist. Heck, you should have seen the three girls he brought back to oue Hotel room in Memphis. Not a one of them were white.

AK is a cool guy. He likes to have fun. Brewster and I like him.

He is not a racist. Heck' date=' you should have seen the three girls he brought back to oue Hotel room in Memphis. Not a one of them were white.

AK is a cool guy. He likes to have fun. Brewster and I like him.[/quote']

I think i'm willing to say i was the longest running guinea pig. I couldnt tell you when his first thread fooled me. But i remember when he made the thread about buying the UFC and having two estates, one in Brazil and one in the states. Funny stuff.

When he said that if Keith Hackney fought today' date=' he would be the best white karate guy ever. This thread also claimed that he was 15yrs old, was famous in school for hosting the best parties and had every single UFC event ever on DVD, each individually signed by a top level fighter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember watching this guy back in the day, and he was the first true American Bad as$. He might not have looked that bad walking into the cage, but as soon as the fight was called on, you could tell he knew how to fight. The way he'd kick his legs around throwing faints ( watch his Emanuel Yarbrough fight to see what Im talking about), like you could just tell he knew how to fight. And he was not somebody you'd want to get in a fight with. He invented the palm strike, and he could knock you flat on your asz with a palm strike, and even knock you out.

This guy was a calculated killer. He wasnt just some sloppy brawler like most of the guys in the early UFC days, he fought way ahead of his time, looking back on it, It's like he was some dude from the future sent back in time to fight people who didnt know how to fight and help evolve the sport. If he fought today, he would be a force.. Especially since there are weight classes now, he used to fight anybody and everybody. He fought, and destroyed the biggest man to ever compete in MMA.. Emanuel Yarbrough, 6'8" 630 lbs.. Imagine what he'd do to Brock Lesnar?

This guy would have easily have been top 5 p4p if he fought today, and I have no idea why he's not in the UFC Hall of Fame. The man is a legend. He could have fought at LHW and HW, since he was already used to fighting HW's. He walked around at 200+ so we could have seen his karate skills put to the test against Lyoto Machida's karate. I'd put my money on Keith just because he would intimidate his opponents with his unorthodox fighting style, he'd shift his weight, kick his legs up back and forth, then attack on a moments notice. Fighters just said to themselves, damn this guy knows how to fight, and were broken down mentally because they know Hackney's will could never be broken.

Id even take Keith Hackney over Anderson Silva. I dont think Anderson would have an answer for Keith's palm strikes and karate style. Keith Hackney would have given Fedor his first true loss, if he was in his prime and fought today, instead of back in the early UFC days. I think he'd school Brock Lesnar in the stand up, and I dont even think Brock would be fast enough to catch him, and take him down.. Keith knew how to deal with bigger fighters, he was elusive and hit with authority.

Go to youtube and watch his fights, especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name. Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.[/quote']

LMAO!!!

I never saw that one.

Honestly, I don't read all of his threads. The ones that I have read, however, are always funny as hell.

Personally, I liked his Diaz/Maynard thread recently. That one was good :P

It was an early thread when Affliction had just cancelled due to Barnett. We were debating over Fedor's merrits and how he would do in the UFC. I never fell for one of his crazy threads. I always found them entertaining. In the beginning I would be sarcastic and try to play along thinking he may just be that crazy. Now' date=' I just accept him for being the most interesting poster on the forums.

He's basically our lovable pet troll.[/quote']

I think of him as the Frank Mir of this forum, except he's not serious about his claims, but has just as more character, and is just as entertaining and interesting.

Yeah I remember when he made a thread saying shogun was gona be lyotos toughest fight yet and a week latter he says shogun sucks and he only had fans cause of the 360 hollywood movie kick he did against arona. He contradicted himself and made me look like a fool lol genuis.

Yeah I remember when he made a thread saying shogun was gona be lyotos toughest fight yet and a week latter he says shogun sucks and he only had fans cause of the 360 hollywood movie kick he did against arona. He contradicted himself and made me look like a fool lol genuis.

Ah yes. I remember this too. Good times...

When he said that if Keith Hackney fought today' date=' he would be the best white karate guy ever. This thread also claimed that he was 15yrs old, was famous in school for hosting the best parties and had every single UFC event ever on DVD, each individually signed by a top level fighter.

Go to youtube and watch his fights, especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name. Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.[/quote']

Thanks for sharing this. Wow! Hackney was a beast though

Boosh!

He is not a racist. Heck' date=' you should have seen the three girls he brought back to oue Hotel room in Memphis. Not a one of them were white.

AK is a cool guy. He likes to have fun. Brewster and I like him.[/quote']

good luck with that one, its probably why he gets away with what he does i know for a fact jjw wasnt a fan.

I found all posts funny and couldnt believe people got mad an argued him.. My fav post that was soo funny, him claiming he was buyin the ufc and has a machine that is hightech and tells him who will win the fight in advance. LOL the replies were funny as hell

Did he die or something?

This thread sounds like a eulogy.

This guy' date=' whoever he is, is the wittiest, and perhaps the smartest guy in this forum.

Definitely the funniest.[/quote']

He's far from being the smartest guy, but definitely one of the funniest.

Here's my vote for the smartest.

Fast

Kevbo

HappyHamer

Exodus

Jade

Toxygen

shawnb

Brewster

Docjollywood

and even Alpha Omega, I'm sure he'll have a cow if I didnt mention him...

There's a few others, but I can't recall.

I actually recognized the satire and sarcasm about half a page into the thread laying out his close relationship with Machida and Silva and how everyone else in the world that was a fan was just a bandwagon jumper. Being relatively new to the whole interweb forum thing I didn't recognize it as "trolling" as you youngsters call it but a great satirical article. And then the page after of page of half angry and beligerant knuckle dragger types and half laughing along and enjoying the spectacle, and my 12 year old explained to me what forum trolling was (lol!) and I was a fan!

Hahaha! I remember that! I fell for that one, and I thought he was a moron to begin with, but I grew to love the guy...

No ****. X

• 2 years later...
slap yourself

Calling Sco a black mans AK would be a compliment

AK was original and the original. Fast tried to start jerk circles with a few of his fanboys here' date=' Sco could't count to potato, and I can't even remember any of Raffy's threads so that doesn't say much.[/quote']

Haha Raffy was funny. It was perfect timing for a Lesnar fan to troll.

I don't much care for any of them, but AK put a lot of effort into his trolling. And I agree with YH, the funniest part of his threads were the reactions.

Archived