Etim vs. Dos Anjos at UFC 112

MMAUnltd

I thought he was in talks to fight Denis Siver? Dos Anjos has had some tough fights in the UFC, including the incredible KO by Jeremy Stephens, and I thought he looked good against Tyson Griffin. Etim is gaining a rep as a good submission artist, but Dos Anjos will have the best ground game he's come up against IMO.

Hey' date=' thanks for the word-up mate, I stand corrected! Love Pearson to bits, really think he has title potential in the years ahead. Also like Etim too, been on a great run of late, and then there's Andre Winner too,[b']defo the UK's strongest weight class[/b]!

I like all 3 also and hope for big things from Pearson and Etim in particular. As for top weight division though I'm afraid that has to go to Welterweight with Hardy, Daley, and John Hathaway amongst others who has as impressive a Win Streak as any other prospect out there at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

had to search to bring this back up. It warrants more discussion

Etim is my boy, but people are severely underrating Dos Anjos. He's supremely agressive, and very good striker. He has a very good ground game & is very young just like Terry. IMHO i've seen Dos Anjos take crazy damage to the skull and look none the worse. That uppercut KO was an apparition. Etim will need TKO cause he won't get the KO even with his strikes.

this will be a war, and i've got Etim all the way, but it will be a very hard fight for him. Rafael will not be an easy Sub either. Terry has the slight technical advantage on the feet, and more length. This will just be crazy though. I've always liked Dos Anjos, so i won't be as dissapointed if he beats Terry as i would any otherr sub-par lightweight. Dos Anjos is a pitbull.

Etim, 2nd Round, RNC.

I like all 3 also and hope for big things from Pearson and Etim in particular. As for top weight division though I'm afraid that has to go to Welterweight with Hardy' date=' Daley, and John Hathaway amongst others who has as impressive a Win Streak as any other prospect out there at the moment.[/quote']

Wait for paul sass in a thew years time hes one to watch out for

Archived