Tim Sylvia

redmanblood

^ Hates on Sylvia simply cause he fought Fedor. (Edit: to SCO)

I think Tim might still have some fights in him. He got caught by Mercer. Dude was a former pro boxer, he can do that to anyone in MMA who doesn't have boxing skills if he gets them off guard.

All his other losses were to TOP (and I mean top) opponents (Fedor, Nogueira, Arlovski, Couture and Mir).

I remember Dana wanting to sign him back but he was under contract.

I think Tim might still have some fights in him. He got caught by Mercer. Dude was a former pro boxer' date=' he can do that to anyone in MMA who doesn't have boxing skills if he gets them off guard.

All his other losses were to TOP (and I mean top) opponents (Fedor, Nogueira, Arlovski, Couture and Mir).

I remember Dana wanting to sign him back but he was under contract.[/quote']So who has Tim Sylvia beat in his illustrious career?

So who has Tim Sylvia beat in his illustrious career?

Roriguez, Arlovski, Monson, Assuerio, Rothwell

But the better question is who has he lost to. Top fighters. Fedor, Mir (if beating him is as credible as a Brock **** like yourself claims, losing should be no shame), Arlovski, Couture and Nogueira. Every one of those is a former world champion.

Ray Mercer was a fluke.

Roriguez' date=' Arlovski, Monson, Assuerio, Rothwell

But the better question is who has he lost to. Top fighters. Fedor, Mir (if beating him is as credible as a Brock **** like yourself claims, losing should be no shame), Arlovski, Couture and Nogueira. Every one of those is a former world champion.

Ray Mercer was a fluke.[/quote']That's actually pretty terrible list of 'best wins' considering how long he's fought.

The thread is about him possibly returning...He was a former champ' date=' so he could come back a show us some decent fights. He may not but he could. swear to god don't bring up your lover.[/quote']He was a champ in the worst UFC HW division ever.

Thinking he will be even remotely successful n the current UFC HW landscape is a pipedream at best.

But bring him on, I look forward to seeing him get destroyed.

That's actually pretty terrible list of wins considering how long he's fought.

Of course they do. He fought Fedor. You're the Brock "fan" who hates Fedor so much he decided to become a Brock fan. So anyone who has fought Fedor sucks.

Let's look at Brock's resume and I can tell you why his resume sucks.

Mir - been KOd 4 times. By cans.

Couture - 17-10 (should be 16-11). 46 yrs old. Period.

Herring - definition of a gatekeeper. 2-3 in his last 5.

Min Soo Kim - holds a pro record of 3-6. Nuff said.

We can do this all day.

Of course they do. He fought Fedor. You're the Brock "fan" who hates Fedor so much he decided to become a Brock fan. So anyone who has fought Fedor sucks.

We can do this all day.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Thread...is officially doomed.

this is not a troll thread i think tim will do well with his excellent boxing skills and knockout power

bwahahahahaha

for real though. i say let him back in and see what he can do against Mir, JDS, Carwin and such. I think he'd just be another win for these guys. But who knows.

Just trying to prove a point. He can come up with a million excuses why everyone outside the UFC's record sucks and I can do the same about everyone in the UFC.

In a thread that's about Tim Sylvia returning to the UFC. He wants it too change into a Brock thread.

We can do this all day.

brock also beat andre the giant at wrestlemania 1000 lol

We can do this all day.

All you're proving is that Brock who is new to MMA has already beat two fighters (Couture and Mir) that are better than anyone Sylvia has ever beat is his entire, laughable career.

bwahahahahaha

for real though. i say let him back in and see what he can do against Mir' date=' JDS, Carwin and such. I think he'd just be another win for these guys. But who knows.[/quote']

I don't think Tim Sylvia wants to go anywhere near Mir, and he would probably be a Keith Jardine for Carwin after he loses to Mir or they could give him a chance and put him against Nelson or Corvin, 2 guys who could do nicely with his name on their record and also a nice win to add a bit of relevancy back to Tim Sylvia's name if he wins.

also tim sylvia will be good to test the younger heavy weights. nonetheless he is a good addition

yeah i think watching a fight between him and struve would be fun to watch both are tall and have a pretty good reach.... might be intresting if sylvia could keep it standing

No. I'm comparing resumes. What better example than his favorite fighter?

Nooo look at his response

All you're proving is that Brock who is new to MMA has already beat two fighters (Couture and Mir) that are better than anyone Sylvia has ever beat is his entire' date=' laughable career.[/quote']

Thought you were talking about me. lol. I didn't even see his response. He's so far beneath me I can barely make out his screen name sometimes.
That's funny considering you were the one who started talking me' date='

I think Tim might still have some fights in him. He got caught by Mercer. Dude was a former pro boxer, he can do that to anyone in MMA who doesn't have boxing skills if he gets them off guard.

I remember Dana wanting to sign him back but he was under contract.

and you were the one who first brought up Brock

Roriguez' date=' Arlovski, Monson, Assuerio, Rothwell

Ray Mercer was a fluke.[/quote']

owned?

No. Destroyed.

Thought you were talking about me. lol. I didn't even see his response. He's so far beneath me I can barely make out his screen name sometimes.

Yeh lol.

Sidenote.

I think Tim Sylvia could still have a few decent fights think he is going to be fighting in Dream at somepoint i think. He bounces around alot.

That's funny considering you were the one who started talking me' date='[/quote']

^ Is that you down there?

I took a wild guess when I saw the blatant disrespect of somebody Fedor has beaten in 36 seconds. A guy Couture (your boy's biggest win) took to a decision.

"This is the same position Randy Couture had him in, but he's got the choke! 36 seconds"

Sorry, I'm just not feeling it with Sylvia, he is another dude that the game has passed by. He is a tough dude and was hard to beat in his day, he has very crisp and clean boxing and pretty decent power, but he has never evolved past the jab-jab-right hand point. Plus he blew up way over 300 lbs and I just don't believe he has the mental where-with-all to get himself back into shape. (like he was ever "in shape" to begin with! He has child bearing hips!)

There are plenty of UFC HW's he could likely beat right now, but I don't believe any in the top 6 or 8. But hey, if Dana wants to sign him and bring back another former great for the new generation to dismantle, which seems to be his MO lately, let him. He would make for a few good undercard fights and give some younger guys a good gauge on where they stand. I'd hate to see him end his career on a losing streak.

Sylvia/Kongo has potential, Sylvia/Cain, Al Turk, Struve, he can't be much worse than any of them!

Maybe a Headhunter rematch?

Nope. I pointed out yet another fact.

BTW' date=' I just saw that interview with Lesnar. Did they pull you OUT of his **** when they performed the colostomy or did they simply work around you and your desktop?[/quote']Wait what fact did you point out?

Please. Clarify.

I didn't see any facts at all other than the fact that you were the first one to address me and that you were the first one to bring up Brock.

Also, Brock didn't even have surgery, much less a colostomy...

how many times do you need to be humiliated in one thread?

Wait what fact did you point out?

Please. Clarify.

I didn't see any facts at all other than the fact that you were the first one to address me and that you were the first one to bring up Brock.

Also' date=' Brock didn't even have surgery, much less a colostomy...

how many times do you need to be humiliated in one thread?[/quote']

Fedor beat Sylvia in 36 seconds. Couture took 5 rounds.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/20/brock-lesnar-recovery-a-miracle-ready-for-mir-carwin-winner/

^ Apparently you missed it when Brock said he had a colonoscapy done. Owned on your own favorite fighter by a Fedor fan. SMH.

Fedor beat Sylvia in 36 seconds. Couture took 5 rounds.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/20/brock-lesnar-recovery-a-miracle-ready-for-mir-carwin-winner/

^ Apparently you missed it when Brock said he had a colonoscapy done. Owned on your own favorite fighter by a Fedor fan. SMH.

LMAO

You specifically said colostomy' date='

now your pretending you said colonoscapy?

You do know the difference right? rofl

Nope. I pointed out yet another fact.

BTW, I just saw that interview with Lesnar. Did they pull you OUT of his **** when they performed the colostomy or did they simply work around you and your desktop?

Humiliation in the rawest form.

We can do this all day.

This will always be the saddest part of Fedor fans, they really having hard time to swallow that millions of MMA followers compared the 31-1 Fedor to the 4-1 Brock, then millions of them also believe that brock is better eventhough his record is the one the you state above. Then you're one of those guy who compared your idol to Brock, If your secure about your idol status as the best HW then why bother,

Urgh...why even bother...this thread was doomed from the start.

yeah any of the threads that SCO writes on there is always sombody that has to bring up brock and he has to defend him.... not saying its ur fault SCO just saying what happens hell i think i have even said something about u lovin brock

Archived