Jim Miller vs. Matt Boceck

ColemanBoy8

Jim Miller and Matt Boceck are on tap for the 111 card. Both fighters are riding three fight win streaks. Boceck has won his last three all by rear naked choke with his last loss coming to Mac Danzig at UFC 83. Miller is coming off that impressive armbar win over Duane Ludwig. His last and only loss in the UFC came from Gray Maynard.

So im curious where you guys think the winner of this fight will be in the heap of the lightweight division?

i think bocek wins this with the better wrestling. he could come away with a decision or' date=' more likely, put himself in position to end the fight with a submission. jim is so tough, though. great fight, i'm very excited for it![/quote']

I don't think Bocek has better wrestling than Miller at all. Personally I think Bocek is going to be overwhelmed by Miller.

Miller will overwhelm Bocek standing up. Miller is a good enough wrestler to keep it on the feet at least. I see Miller (T)KO, no subs involved. They're pretty even in that feild, but Miller has the advantage standing. Unless he wants to make a statement by subbing another great JJ guy, I think he'll keep it standing.

Archived