Sanchez, please fight Kenflo before going back to 170

mvelly

I really want to see this rematch! I think it would be a great challenge for both guys and gives Kenflo a chance to redeem the loss. I think there is enough people that want to see this rematch to make it worth it for Diego even though he is not going for another belt run at 155.

I got Kenflo winning this via decapitation with a ginsu elbow. Naa but I think Kenny has come along waay further than Diego, look at the two fights they have in common in recent times and the outcomes. Joe daddy and Guida, man Diego beat Joe by a decent bit but I think on the Guida fight it was closer than ppl admit really, he was on top of Diego a good bit and tho he did little to him from there we no how that usually wins a lot of people fights... Then go back and look at Kenny make both of them look like complete amateurs, he outwrestled Joe Daddy and sub'd him then mauled Guida period. Kenny is still the stiffest comp BJ has atm imo, he needed to abandon the game plan he had last time before it was too late, it costed him way more energy than it did BJ. I still think BJ would kill him but I think it couldve been more entertaining than it was.

I got Kenflo winning this via decapitation with a ginsu elbow. Naa but I think Kenny has come along waay further than Diego' date=' look at the two fights they have in common in recent times and the outcomes. Joe daddy and Guida, man Diego beat Joe by a decent bit but I think on the Guida fight it was closer than ppl admit really, he was on top of Diego a good bit and tho he did little to him from there we no how that usually wins a lot of people fights... Then go back and look at Kenny make both of them look like complete amateurs, he outwrestled Joe Daddy and sub'd him then mauled Guida period. Kenny is still the stiffest comp BJ has atm imo, he needed to abandon the game plan he had last time before it was too late, it costed him way more energy than it did BJ. I still think BJ would kill him but I think it couldve been more entertaining than it was.[/quote']

you're forgetting to compare the fights they had with penn, kenflo got beaten and then submitted in was it round 3?

sanchez looked real amateur against penn, but he lasted almost the whole fight and if it wasn't for that cut, it looked like it was going to decision, which no doubt penn would have won, but it's still better then 3rd round sub, so in that regard sanchez comes out on top.

What makes Sanchez think that if he can't get the belt at 155 he can at 170? Sanchez and Kenflo fight would be awesome.

maybe cause there's talks of gsp moving to mw, and maybe sanchez thinks he could get the belt, knowing it wouldn't be against gsp

you're forgetting to compare the fights they had with penn' date=' kenflo got beaten and then submitted in was it round 3?

sanchez looked real amateur against penn, but he lasted almost the whole fight and if it wasn't for that cut, it looked like it was going to decision, which no doubt penn would have won, but it's still better then 3rd round sub, so in that regard sanchez comes out on top.[/quote']

i think the reason why penn submitted kenflo was because he pissed BJ off saying that he was going to finish him early... and with deigo he just though that deigo was kinda weird but he dident say anything to piss him off.... but any way i think sanchez would be able to pull a UD it they were to fight again but kenny did look good in his last fight.

Comparing their two BJ fights doesn't work.

BJ subbed K-Flo in 3, but to me looked like he actually had to work for it a bit, and he respected Kenny enough to not let the fight go longer than necessary.

BJ carried Diego for 5 rounds because of Diego;s repeated comments about BJ's conditioning and heart. I think he just wanted to beat him around for all 5 then finished when he ws ready.

I don't think he was ever all that upset with K-flo anyway. They were friends before the fight, and BJ offered Kenny the oppurtunity to come train in Hawaii. He knew the pre fight smack was just to sell tickets. But I do think he took Diego a little more personally after Diego called him out. Then he proceeded to beat him up for five rounds and took him out when he was ready.

Just remember BJ stuffed K-Flo's Takedowns, then went to the ground and subbed him. He gave Diego a five round beating, then split his wig trying to knock it off. Kenny was up and smiling after their fight, Diego still doesn't remember. Diego took a much worse beating than K-Flo, regardless of the time it took.

Anyway, I'd love to see a rematch, but with Diego moving back to WW, then probably to Strikeforce once someone explains to him that he will never be a UFC champ (using flashcards and am Etch-A-Sketch), that doesn't seem likely.

Maybe at catchweight?

Even if they fight again my boy Diego will woop his **** again. Diego is a beast no shyt. Both got better...but Diego got MORE better...if that makes sense LOL.

Too bad he's going to middleweight to get owned by GSP...

I think Kenflo has improved more than Diego has and I think he showed that in his domination and finish of the Caveman.

BJ subbed K-Flo in 3' date=' but to me looked like he actually had to work for it a bit, and he respected Kenny enough to not let the fight go longer than necessary.

BJ carried Diego for 5 rounds because of Diego;s repeated comments about BJ's conditioning and heart. I think he just wanted to beat him around for all 5 then finished when he ws ready.

I don't think he was ever all that upset with K-flo anyway. They were friends before the fight, and BJ offered Kenny the oppurtunity to come train in Hawaii. He knew the pre fight smack was just to sell tickets. But I do think he took Diego a little more personally after Diego called him out. Then he proceeded to beat him up for five rounds and took him out when he was ready.

Just remember BJ stuffed K-Flo's Takedowns, then went to the ground and subbed him. He gave Diego a five round beating, then split his wig trying to knock it off. Kenny was up and smiling after their fight, Diego still doesn't remember. Diego took a much worse beating than K-Flo, regardless of the time it took.

[/quote']

sounds fairly reasonable, especially the part about penn wanting to show he can go for 5 rounds, i was just saying that you can't make a judgement about kenflo beating sanchez by comparing the stevenson and guida fights, cause you never know, they're all different fighters and just cause kenflo had better wins, doesn't mean he will beat sanchez, i think it would be a close fight, could go either way, but sanchez, apart from stoppage due to cuts, has never been finished, so i'm thinking this fight might go to decision, possibly sanchez wins.

you're forgetting to compare the fights they had with penn' date=' kenflo got beaten and then submitted in was it round 3?

sanchez looked real amateur against penn, but he lasted almost the whole fight and if it wasn't for that cut, it looked like it was going to decision, which no doubt penn would have won, but it's still better then 3rd round sub, so in that regard sanchez comes out on top.[/quote']

BJ subbed K-Flo in 3' date=' but to me looked like he actually had to work for it a bit, and he respected Kenny enough to not let the fight go longer than necessary.

Anyway, I'd love to see a rematch, but with Diego moving back to WW, then probably to Strikeforce once someone explains to him that he will never be a UFC champ (using flashcards and am Etch-A-Sketch), that doesn't seem likely.

Maybe at catchweight?[/quote']

FYI Kenny went to Round 4 with BJ.

+1 for Kenny vs. Diego rematch, AT 155lbs only. I never thought Diego could make 155 nor do well and really he hasn't been impressive, he barely beat Stevenson and Guida. Didn't look overly impressive against either. He's too big for 155 and to small for 170. But I enjoyed his fights at 170 much more than at 155.

Their are more interesting matches at 170 I think for Diego. And he can enjoy the speed and endurance advantages he had their, that he doesn't have at LW.

Archived