Where Are They Now Thread?

HappyHamer

This thread is so people can either ask about fighters who have seemingly dissapeared, or for forum members to give updates on those fighters.

I was watching some old DVD's I had, and saw Tim Credeur vs Nate Loughran at Fight For The Troops, and it occurred to me that Loughran hasn't been seen since. Anyone know what happened to him?

I hadn't heard anything about David Loiseau. He lost to Ed Herman back in april and hasn't fought since. Is he still with the UFC I don't see his profile in the fighters list? This guy is exciting and one of my favorite fighters to watch.

I know he said he would fight for free to raise money for Haiti. Any word as to whether the UFC is considering this?

I hadn't heard anything about David Loiseau. He lost to Ed Herman back in april and hasn't fought since. Is he still with the UFC I don't see his profile in the fighters list? This guy is exciting and one of my favorite fighters to watch.

I know he said he would fight for free to raise money for Haiti. Any word as to whether the UFC is considering this?

I read something on the forum that said he was going to try out for TUF.

Loiseau has signed a contract with the MFL to fight on February 27th in Montreal against an opponent not yet set.

I read something on the forum that said he was going to try out for TUF.

I would love to see him on TUF. He would be a dangerous opponent for anybody. Especially since they fight in quick succession. His elbows dicing people up. Even if he loses theres a good chance his opponent wont be able to continue.

On TUF US vs. UK. What happened the the American guy that got his 4 teeth nocked out. I was pretty sure we were going to see him in the UFC after fighting those 3 fights in 1 month.

He fought Nick Ocipszak from Team UK at the TUF finale, lost via rear naked choke and got cut from the UFC.

i think Ricco Rodriguez got hooked on meth and was on celebrity rehab. i think he is back to training and stuff now though.

my question is what happened to brad imes? the big guy that took rashad evans to a decision in the finale TUF.

He lost to Dan Christison and Heath Herring.

I heard he got released after that and he's been in other organizations since.

i think Ricco Rodriguez got hooked on meth and was on celebrity rehab. i think he is back to training and stuff now though.

Really? Damn shame...I thought he was good' date=' he beat George Bush [in his wiki article']! lol

Hope he could improve and get back to the UFC.

He also had a good performance against Big Nog even though he lost. Maybe Cain should watch that video, he might get some tips.

Archived