Rampage Could Knock Out Glass Jaw Evan With a Body Shot

ImTheBest

Just wondering why u think evans has a glass jaw??? last time i checked he only has one KO on his record and it is against lyoto and the shot that knocked him out was right on the button. dont get me wrong i dont really like evans and i think rampage will knock him out... but IMO you cant say that reshad has a glass chin

Just wondering why u think evans has a glass jaw??? last time i checked he only has one KO on his record and it is against lyoto and the shot that knocked him out was right on the button. dont get me wrong i dont really like evans and i think rampage will knock him out... but IMO you cant say that reshad has a glass chin

yeah your probly right i did it more so because i think glass jaw evans could catch on :D

Glass Jaw is pretty funny But I think Rashad "lucky" evans is funnier.

I'm not sure why people call him lucky but it cracks me up. One guy who is banned now Started a thread titled: "Rashad vs Rashad"

in the thread he wrote "this would be fun see who gets lucky first" I almost died laughing.

IDK Thiago almost put him out when he hit him. So I don't think he has the best chin either. But I deff think Rampage has this in the bag. Rampage is no Thiago. He has wrestling skills and TD defense, so LnP isn't going to work on him. I see Rampage with the better striking too.

IDK Thiago almost put him out when he hit him. So I don't think he has the best chin either. But I deff think Rampage has this in the bag. Rampage is no Thiago. He has wrestling skills and TD defense' date=' so LnP isn't going to work on him. I see Rampage with the better striking too.[/quote']

yeah i agree rampage controled hendo on the ground and thats impressive enough to me

I strongly agree that the creator of this thread is an imbecile.

I strongly agree with this....and I cannot wait to come back to this after the fight....I love how eveyone counts Rashad out...every fight....yet he proves everyone wrong over and over again...well...excpet once of course.....haters hate...thats what they do....

IDK Thiago almost put him out when he hit him. So I don't think he has the best chin either. But I deff think Rampage has this in the bag. Rampage is no Thiago. He has wrestling skills and TD defense' date=' so LnP isn't going to work on him. I see Rampage with the better striking too.[/quote']

You have to realise, that the punch Thiago hit him with, was probably about as hard as he could possibly hit.. and he caught him square on the chin. Most other people would have been taking a nap, or on the receiving end of some Thiago Silva GNP after that punch. He's one of the hardest hitters in the division, and to call Rashad's chin 'glass' after being only WOBBLED by that punch, is pretty dumb.

The fact that he managed to stay on his feet should tell you all you need to know about his chin.

You have to realise' date=' that the punch Thiago hit him with, was probably about as hard as he could possibly hit.. and he caught him square on the chin. Most other people would have been taking a nap, or on the receiving end of some Thiago Silva GNP after that punch. He's one of the hardest hitters in the division, and to call Rashad's chin 'glass' after being only WOBBLED by that punch, is pretty dumb.

The fact that he managed to stay on his feet should tell you all you need to know about his chin.[/quote']

We have a winner!

You have to realise' date=' that the punch Thiago hit him with, was probably about as hard as he could possibly hit.. and he caught him square on the chin. Most other people would have been taking a nap, or on the receiving end of some Thiago Silva GNP after that punch. He's one of the hardest hitters in the division, and to call Rashad's chin 'glass' after being only WOBBLED by that punch, is pretty dumb.

The fact that he managed to stay on his feet should tell you all you need to know about his chin.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he wasn't "wobbled" I remember Rashad being flat on his back on the mat against the cage after he was rocked and somehow got up because Thiago was too gassed to capitalize.

Rashad doesn't have a glass chin, but I think its below average.

i really don't believe that the punch he hit him with was as hard as he could have. Thiago looked a little tired to me. That punch compared to what we've seen from Thiago in previous fights wasn't very impressive. I've only watched the fight a few times though.

i really don't believe that the punch he hit him with was as hard as he could have. Thiago looked a little tired to me. That punch compared to what we've seen from Thiago in previous fights wasn't very impressive. I've only watched the fight a few times though.

While it may not have been 100%' date=' it was likely at least 85% of his punching power. Ofcourse, that's just my opinion.

When I watched it, I saw Thiago land a nice left hook followed by a hard straight which landed cleanly on the chin. But again, this is just my take on it.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't "wobbled" I remember Rashad being flat on his back on the mat against the cage after he was rocked and somehow got up because Thiago was too gassed to capitalize.

Rashad doesn't have a glass chin, but I think its below average.

I don't recall Rashad being flat on his back. He was wobbled, took a few steps back, lost his footing and then instantly popped back up and clinched.

I will try to watch the fight again to refresh my memory, though.

Hey you...stop making rational comments....you can only make judgements about Rashads fighting ability becuase you dont like the way that you percieve him....jeez...though you would have figured that out by now.

Rashad doesn't have a glass chin' date=' but I think its below average.[/quote']

Watch the fight again....he was never on his back

you dont know very much about mma, do you?

allmost getting ko'd by a blast to the jaw by thiago silva doesnt mean you have glass chin, but thinking it does means you are a noob.

you dont know very much about mma' date=' do you?

allmost getting ko'd by a blast to the jaw by thiago silva doesnt mean you have glass chin, but thinking it does means you are a noob.[/quote']

says the guy who wants ufc to be like wwe. i never said he had a 'glass chin'. i said i don't think he has a great chin. and i wouldn't call a punch thrown by a gassed fighter a 'blast'.

Archived