UFC promises "unique" event in Abu Dhabi, press conference next week

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=ufc-promises-unique-event-in-abu-dhabi-press-conference-next-week

The forthcoming UFC 112 event in Abu Dhabi is going to be ?unique?, the company?s director of international expansion promised last night as he announced a press conference to be staged in the Middle Eastern country next Wedensday. The card is expected to feature at least two title fights, but it is also being strongly speculated that it will be an outdoor event, a first for the company.

?We?re going to have a big press conference in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday, with our new partners from the region, Flash. Lorenzo [Fertitta] and myself will be there with some of the biggest names on the UFC roster. I don?t want to give away the official announcement but it will be a unique show - and not just because the card will be as good as any in UFC history,? said Marshall Zelaznik.

This is both exciting and worrisome. As a journalism major and someone who is very into public relations, I know that "unique" is a rather ambiguous word.

But for now I'll just drink the kool-aid and hope that they go with two title fights in a football like stadium or something like that.

This is both exciting and worrisome. As a journalism major and someone who is very into public relations' date=' I know that "unique" is a rather ambiguous word.

But for now I'll just drink the kool-aid and hope that they go with two title fights in a football like stadium or something like that.[/quote']

I was thinkin the same thing..That would be awesome if it were to be in a stadium or coliseum..But havin a event outside, you think that it could effect the fighters and everything else??

I was thinkin the same thing..That would be awesome if it were to be in a stadium or coliseum..But havin a event outside' date=' you think that it could effect the fighters and everything else??[/quote']

An event outside would be fun, let's have Tito fight.

Rogan: Tito, you seemed rather confused out there. What was going on?

Ortiz: Well Joe, as you know I train at Big Bear at altitude and I just felt like I had too much oxygen here and didn't know what to do with it all. Then I sneezed and when I closed my eyes I got knocked out. You people try fighting with a common cold, I've been battling it all training camp!

An event outside would be fun' date=' let's have Tito fight.

Ortiz: Well Joe, as you know I train at Big Bear at altitude and I just felt like I had too much oxygen here and didn't know what to do with it all. Then I sneezed and when I closed my eyes I got knocked out. You people try fighting with a common cold, I've been battling it all training camp![/quote']

haha..

An event outside would be fun' date=' let's have Tito fight.

Ortiz: Well Joe, as you know I train at Big Bear at altitude and I just felt like I had too much oxygen here and didn't know what to do with it all. Then I sneezed and when I closed my eyes I got knocked out. You people try fighting with a common cold, I've been battling it all training camp![/quote']

classic, what will tito say next?

Archived