Gleison Tibau vs. Caol Uno at Fight Night 21

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=gleison-tibau-vs--caol-uno-at-fight-night-21

The Brazilian lightweight Gleison Tibau already knows who?s gonna be his next opponent. After beating Josh Neer at UFC 104, Tibau faces Caol Uno at UFC Fight Night 21, on March 31. ?Challenging legends of the sport is every fighter?s wish, because you can grow in your career?, Gleison said. ?I feel bette to be back to the training heading to my biggest dream, the UFC title?.

Well if this makes the main card at least everyone will know when it's time to go on a beer run.

hehe!

Actually I wouldnt mind seeing this fight. Sometimes these fights are the best. I think both these guys are legit but I dont see anyone making a run for the title anytime soon.

hehe!

Actually I wouldnt mind seeing this fight. Sometimes these fights are the best. I think both these guys are legit but I dont see anyone making a run for the title anytime soon.

I don't find Uno very exciting to watch at all anymore. Tibau really pissed me off in his last fight against Neer because he was so content to just take him down and lay his overweight self on his for three rounds. He has much better jiu-jitsu than that and just didn't use it.

But hey, you never know. I've just gotta believe they will fill the main card with more interesting match-ups than this one.

UFC noobs say that the UFC is not heading towards professional wrestling. But as evidenced here' date=' the UFC already has jobbers, just like the pro-wrestling industry. [/b']The UFC just hasn't learned yet they shouldn't be booked against eachother or in the main event.

you really think?

besides your opinion here what

other source(s) do you have?

Archived