Next ufc event in the uk and Terry Etim

DANYOUNG260785

Who else here is a bit fed up with the lack of an event in the uk so far this year. I can understand that the ufc has to go all around the world as they are this year with events such as UFC110 and 112. But the uk fans are gagging for another event! Lets hope that this event has a title shot or a real strong main event. I reckon the next ufc will be at o2 arena and probably around june-july time.

Also what is everyones thoughts on Terry Etim's (Currently on a 4-0 win streak) lack of progression up the ranks in the ufc? Are the ufc holding him back from a strong test? I believe if you put him up against say Ross Pearson, Terry Etim would win or it would be 1 hell of a fight.

Who else here is a bit fed up with the lack of an event in the uk so far this year. I can understand that the ufc has to go all around the world as they are this year with events such as UFC110 and 112. But the uk fans are gagging for another event! Lets hope that this event has a title shot or a real strong main event. I reckon the next ufc will be at o2 arena and probably around june-july time.

Also what is everyones thoughts on Terry Etim's (Currently on a 4-0 win streak) lack of progression up the ranks in the ufc? Are the ufc holding him back from a strong test? I believe if you put him up against say Ross Pearson' date=' Terry Etim would win or it would be 1 hell of a fight.[/quote']

hes fighting rafel dos anjos..at ufc 112...

Archived