UFC Gym Grand Opening: Concord, California

Rib

The first UFC gym opens in Concord California on January 23rd.

http://bumpyknuckle.com/2010/01/21/ufc-gym-grand-opening-jan-23-several-ufc-fighters-to-attend/

Who will be in attendance? Anybody plan on joining who are in the area? The facility is supposed to be pretty sweet.

There will be a number of fighters there on opening day, including Lidell!

The Gymn is actually already open. I think it's been open since sometime in December? It's just now that they are doing a grand opening event for it.

I have quite a few friends that have joined the gymn. Rumble Johnson is one of the teachers there. From what I hear, the facilities are really nice and for the price of I believe $29 it gets your access to all the equipment. For, I want to say, $75ish it lets you sign up for classes.

If I lived closer to the place (I live about 20 miles away, but it takes 45 to 50 mins to get home from there due to traffic) and had the money to spare, I'd definately be joining up with my friends. I know they meet up once or twice a week to roll in one of the mat rooms.

Although, I've already heard that there are some real ****bags that have joined the gym. My friend told me there are a few guys that think they are bad asses because they "trane UFC". One guy was submitting everyone in the beginners class and was acting like he was the shiz. Another dood was trying to slam out of submissions. Currently, I think they only have beginner bjj classes so my friend doesn't even bother with it, but was tempted to go teach those guys a lesson.

Anyways, for the price it's a real deal. If you seriously wanted to learn the arts you would prob be better off at a school that teaches the art you want.

The first UFC gym opens in Concord California on January 23rd.

http://bumpyknuckle.com/2010/01/21/ufc-gym-grand-opening-jan-23-several-ufc-fighters-to-attend/

Who will be in attendance? Anybody plan on joining who are in the area? The facility is supposed to be pretty sweet.

There will be a number of fighters there on opening day' date=' including Lidell![/quote']

anyone else find it wierd arianny is going to be there

Liddel & Arianny....

Is anything there???????

Archived