florian vs gomi

dayday_willy

Ken-Flo.

This is a BAD way to bring Gomi into the UFC.

There was money to be made by having Gomi fight Penn. After this fight' date=' that won't happen.[/quote']

wow.. this just goes to show how uneducated todays fight fans are when there picking florian to beat gomi.. its a no brainer in my opinion.. gomi by tko round one .. and he doesnt even break a sweat..gomi is one bad dude

wow.. this just goes to show how uneducated todays fight fans are when there picking florian to beat gomi.. its a no brainer in my opinion.. gomi by tko round one .. and he doesnt even break a sweat..gomi is one bad dude

Gomi is a bad dude, but Kenny is going to be a REALLY REALLY tough fight for him. Kenny isn't the kind of guy Gomi will effortlessly outbox.

I'm not in agreeance with other fans though. Gomi already fought BJ, and lost. If Gomi wants to prove himself in the UFC he's gotta fight top guys, not a bunch of tomato cans so he's "ready" for BJ. Gomi needs to prove he deserves another shot at BJ.

Gomi is a bad dude' date=' but Kenny is going to be a REALLY REALLY tough fight for him. Kenny isn't the kind of guy Gomi will effortlessly outbox.

I'm not in agreeance with other fans though. Gomi already fought BJ, and lost. If Gomi wants to prove himself in the UFC he's gotta fight top guys, not a bunch of tomato cans so he's "ready" for BJ. Gomi needs to prove he deserves another shot at BJ.[/quote']

i just dont think kenflo will be able to handle gomi whatsoever

I wouldn't be surprised if Florian or Gomi won. Both are very good fighters. I would pick Florian on the safe side considering Florian is getting better and better while Gomi isn't as good as he used to be. and besides, everyone knows the curse when a PRIDE Fighter makes his UFC debut. lol Good Luck to Gomi though.

Archived