lesnar called mir a stalker

MachoMan

lesnar apparently called mir a stalker, does anyone have any more information on this, i know mir is choming at the bit to get a rubber match, but that cant be totally out of the ordinary in fighting sports, i am curious as to what mir has been doing to get lesnar to talk about him like that.

i know lesnar is a shyte talker, but i bet this has a deeper story to it.

now im actually interesed in watching them fight...again, but first i think we need to see lesnar face some other competition.

you people sure do hate the champ. im not saying we should get mir' date=' im saying i want to know what kind of stuff (if anything) he has been up to that would cause the champ to imply that he is doing anything out of the ordinary in mir's quest to get pummelled again.[/quote']

I think it's because Mir (like SCO) brings up Brock alot.

Oh my god...did he!...let's burn him at the stake then...let's not waste time....

side note....brock threads lololololol

So why click on them then?

It's not like this thread was called "Who has the best BJJ in the UFC?". It clearly has Lesnar in the title.

If you don't care, then don't click.

Brock has no class and eventually someone will kick his **** and it will be a day the entire world can rejoice and eventually he will be like a tim silvia loose then loose then be gone hopefully its very soon all Mir needs to do is put on the weight and muscle and by by brock you suck and you appear to be a stupid imcompetent redneck now go sleep with a relative!!!!

Brock has no class and eventually someone will kick his **** and it will be a day the entire world can rejoice and eventually he will be like a tim silvia loose then loose then be gone hopefully its very soon all Mir needs to do is put on the weight and muscle and by by brock you suck and you appear to be a stupid imcompetent redneck now go sleep with a relative!!!!

Key Word: Eventually

lesnar apparently called mir a stalker' date=' does anyone have any more information on this, i know mir is choming at the bit to get a rubber match, but that cant be totally out of the ordinary in fighting sports, i am curious as to what mir has been doing to get lesnar to talk about him like that.

now im actually interesed in watching them fight...again, but first i think we need to see lesnar face some other competition.[/quote']

Pretty much, Mir always wanted to get his rubber in Lesnar. 100% truth

This seems to be a very common misconception.

Everyone seems to believe, that the only reason Lesnar defeated Mir, is because he was the bigger, stronger fighter.

What all the 'haters' out there don't admit, is that Brock used his superior wrestling skill (which is definitely amongst the best in MMA) and completely nullified anything that Mir tried to do.

It will go down the same way, every single time.. unless Brock makes a mistake like he did the first time.

lesnar apparently called mir a stalker' date=' does anyone have any more information on this, i know mir is choming at the bit to get a rubber match, but that cant be totally out of the ordinary in fighting sports, i am curious as to what mir has been doing to get lesnar to talk about him like that.

now im actually interesed in watching them fight...again, but first i think we need to see lesnar face some other competition.[/quote']

gtfo with this stupid thread

you people sure do hate the champ. im not saying we should get mir' date=' im saying i want to know what kind of stuff (if anything) he has been up to that would cause the champ to imply that he is doing anything out of the ordinary in mir's quest to get pummelled again.[/quote']

Mir has put on 30+lbs of muscle since hed got beat up by Brock. All Mir talks about is a rematch with Brock.

Q: Hey Frank, how?s your training going.

A: Great. I will get back at Brock.

Q: Frank, how is your diet.

A: Great. I eat spinach now because Popeye said it would make me bigger then Brock.

Q: How is your wife going Frank?

A: I am going home to get on top of her?. Just like Brock does.

IMO

Brock has no class for calling Mir a stalker because Mir is always talking about how obsessed he is with Brock, but Mir is totally fine for saying he wanted to finish Brock's career while Brock was in the hospital fighting for his life.

Right.

I can understand why people hug up on Fedor just watch his fights. Theres a reason why he is the number 1 heavyweight in the world.I can even understand why people hug up on Brock. He is a beast and has a lot of potential to dominate the UFC heavyweight division for a long time. BUT what I am maybe incapable of understanding is how a person could bypass these two heavyweights and hug up on Mir?!

Am I the only one here who saw all the **** Mir talked before the last Lesnar Mir fight? He made a complete fool out of himself IMO. I am gonna come right out and say I'm a Mir hater for life. He talks like he is smarter and better than everyone else. He talks more **** before a fight than anyone else. and he did so poorly against Brock last time I dont think he deserves a title shot. The only way I would probably change my mind is if he got on the forums and posted a few of his wife.

I can understand why people hug up on Fedor just watch his fights. Theres a reason why he is the number 1 heavyweight in the world.I can even understand why people hug up on Brock. He is a beast and has a lot of potential to dominate the UFC heavyweight division for a long time. BUT what I am maybe incapable of understanding is how a person could bypass these two heavyweights and hug up on Mir?!

Am I the only one here who saw all the **** Mir talked before the last Lesnar Mir fight? He made a complete fool out of himself IMO. I am gonna come right out and say I'm a Mir hater for life. He talks like he is smarter and better than everyone else. He talks more **** before a fight than anyone else. and he did so poorly against Brock last time I dont think he deserves a title shot. The only way I would probably change my mind is if he got on the forums and posted a few of his wife.

Nobody was talking about Mir at all after UFC 100 and all his fans abandoned him.

Now that he is on a one fight win streak, and beat a guy who is not even top 10 Kongo, all the Lesnar haters jumped on his bandwagon, because they are desperate to see Brock lose and think Mir is their best hope.

They are setting themselves up for a huge downfall.

i dont think he deserves the shot either, i like kongo, but i dont think he is a top tier guy. face it, mir beat lesnar when he wa sless experienced, i dont see anything like that happening again, the only reaso i would want to see lesnar-mir 3 would just be the simple joy that comes from watching a man get beat up after a few months of **** talking.

the carwin fight would be more interesting, i think nog could be good too, but i dont see nog hanging with mir really either.

if carwin cant do it, then noone can.

I heard brock came home from a hunting trip and found Mir in his cabin sniffin his shorts:p just a rumor of course

Its because, self admittedly, Mir has an unhealthy obsession with brock lesnar. He even says so in the preview for his last fight. It felt like he talked more about brock during that preview than congo. I believe he said something along the lines of his friends and family are sick of hearing him talk about brock.

Its because' date=' self admittedly, [b']Mir has an unhealthy obsession with brock lesnar[/b]. He even says so in the preview for his last fight. It felt like he talked more about brock during that preview than congo. I believe he said something along the lines of his friends and family are sick of hearing him talk about brock.

It is a sad situation, I feel sorry for the little fella:p:p:p

Mir just talks alot about Brock.

Lets be honest' date=' he was givin that submission.

And when they fought again, Brock owned him.

As much as I don't believe Brock should even have the belt after only a couple of fights, he owes nothing to Mir.[/quote']Have to agree with this. Mir's got nothing for Brock.

Archived