Bobby Lashley

Jay187

He's an interesting fighter, excellent wrestler and some decent ground and pound. His standup is a clear issue though, but so far he hasn't really needed it because he's managed to take every fight to the ground. He has potential, but his match against Jason Guida showed he still has a lot of work to do.

yeah looking at the Jason Guida fight you can tell his stand up is the weakest part of his game but i thought if that fight had been in a cage instead of a ring he would of took Guida down on his first attempt but every fight starts on the feet so he definitely needs to improve on that.

yeah looking at the Jason Guida fight you can tell his stand up is the weakest part of his game but i thought if that fight had been in a cage instead of a ring he would of took Guida down on his first attempt but every fight starts on the feet so he definitely needs to improve on that.

I agree, after watching that fight it just epitomised for me why MMA should take place in a cage, it was just a big mess. Every fight may start standing but Lashley can take it down pretty quickly and pretty easily. He definitely needs some standup though, maybe we'll see it against Wes Sims on the 30th.

i posted in in the other thread about lashley vs sims and said that could be the first death in mma in all honesty wes isn't a good fighter and lashley is going to run through him but saying that lashley might be tempted to keep it on the feet and show any new stand up skills he learned because i can't see that much threat coming from sims

i posted in in the other thread about lashley vs sims and said that could be the first death in mma in all honesty wes isn't a good fighter and lashley is going to run through him but saying that lashley might be tempted to keep it on the feet and show any new stand up skills he learned because i can't see that much threat coming from sims

Lashley's mad power is gonna overwhelm Sims.

Archived