Mack Daddy

Fast

To everybody? IDK if I can do that.

You can, part of being a Mixed martial artist is discipline under any circumstance. When I own people in a polite manner like Kevbo mostly, I sit down chill, Mack a little and have an Ice Cream Sandwich to celebrate

You must show respect to other members regardless of the situation. There is a way to own people and do it nicely' date=' I do it to Kevbo on a daily basis.[/quote']

So do you own me with your delusional ideology, your terrible understanding of American history, your atrocious spelling and grammar, or your 3rd grade understanding of science?

But you do have me on posting pictures though. You're really good at googling, Master debater.

So do you own me with your delusional ideology' date=' your terrible understanding of American history, your atrocious spelling and grammar, or your 3rd grade understanding of science?

But you do have me on posting pictures though. You're really good at googling, Master debater.[/quote']

I on a daily basis own you because you always blow up and show no discipline in your interactions on this forum. I have yet to meet anyone who can get under my skin, you? Did you read my critique on your fight?

Note: I do not see you obtaining a shirt in the near future.

Fast is the Mack Daddy of these here forums. I give lessons everyday' date=' if you would like to become a Mack Daddy let me know. I will be giving out shirts to those who pass.

You have not received permission from the council. I sense a great disturbance in the force.[/quote']

Are you the Mac Daddy's Daddy? No KungFUMaster I am your father

Actually Fast and Kevbo like each other alot. They both have cyber cams and play strip poker all the time.

One dressed as a pirate' date=' and the other dressed as a ninja.[/quote']

It gets boring after a while so they come on the site to dirty talk to each other....just to add spice to their relationship. They like it rough.

They have also invited me to join them but I told them I was happily married.

Since then they haven't talked to me much. They are currently working on General Anesthetic, slowly bringing him in to pop the question.

They have also invited me to join them but I told them I was happily married.

Since then they haven't talked to me much. They are currently working on General Anesthetic' date=' slowly bringing him in to pop the question.[/quote']

I suppose they'll give him the Jedi costume?

You must show respect to other members regardless of the situation. There is a way to own people and do it nicely' date=' I do it to Kevbo on a daily basis.[/quote']

Personally I dont get into the arguing with other members or owning them. Just pretty much share my opinion and go on about my business.

You got your terminology all wrong' date=' Fast. You "TRICK" these forums. Everyone who's anyone already knows that you're my b*tch.[/quote']

I on a daily basis own you because you always blow up and show no discipline in your interactions on this forum. I have yet to meet anyone who can get under my skin' date=' you? Did you read my critique on your fight?

Note: I do not see you obtaining a shirt in the near future.[/quote']

You two should seriously do a talk show together, epic it would be. Nice gifs Hack

Negative' date=' Ghost Rider. I am a "motorcycle-guy-from-the-village-people" guy. Your insults will not be tolerated.

[img']http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/richble/VillagePeopleGuy.jpg[/img]

You'll have to plead with your seniors. It is initiation night; they pick your costume. No ifs or buts

BTW, if you bring a toy, they might go easy on you.

*crosses fingers for "gimp" costume*

bring-out-the-gimp.jpg

RE: bringing a toy - that sounds like you're setting me up for your entertainment. No go' date=' Broseph.[/quote']

They have already invited me and I turned them down. However, they did say I could watch as long as I promise not record and put it on the internet. But knowing them, I bet it's reverse pyschology and they're really hoping I do put it up for all to view.

• 8 months later...

Archived