Jake Shields to appear on TUF 11!

Martino231

As an Assistant Coach apparently.

Current Strikeforce middleweight champion Jake Shields is going to the UFC.

Not as a fighter, but as an assistant coach to Chuck Liddell on the eleventh season of ?The Ultimate Fighter."

Shields announced the news on his official website, JakeShields.com. He will serve as a wrestling and jiu-jitsu coach for Liddell for the next six to seven weeks.

This will not be the first time a fighter from a different promotion has appeared on the popular reality show. Former EliteXC middleweight champion Robbie Lawler assisted his friend and coach, Matt Hughes, during the sixth season of The Ultimate Fighter.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10541&zoneid=13

Sorry if this has been posted already. I did search and couldn't find anything. Any thoughts on this? I think it sounds pretty cool, and we might get a bit of an insight into his personality a bit more. Might even queue up a move the UFC in the future?

As an Assistant Coach apparently.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10541&zoneid=13

Sorry if this has been posted already. I did search and couldn't find anything. Any thoughts on this? I think it sounds pretty cool' date=' and we might get a bit of an insight into his personality a bit more. Might even queue up a move the UFC in the future?[/quote']

shields and miller come over from strikeforce and im a very happy person, lol

Strikeforce isn't up to par with the UFC

Jake Shields is a nobody who beat "Mayhem" Miller to win the belt hahahahahahahahahaha

Dan Henderson is gonna wreck him then after winning the strikeforce belt with ease come back to the UFC and be in contention for the title again.

Basically IDC about Chuck's Coaches on season 11

Archived