Lil wayne.

XxJohnny

Is reallyy starting to piss me off latley/

Put down the dam gutiar and get back to rapping, something your actually good at.

he comes out with one of the best selling cds of all time [Tha Carter 3] than starts doing this crap?

i like rap and rock.

when i wanna hear rock, i listin to rock.

when i wanna hear rap i listin to rap.

i love little waynes RAPPING but honestly weezy put down the guitar and get back to real rapping. nobody wants to hear you sing, or watch a music video with you trying to act like your a rockstar. your a RAPSTAR.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lil Wayne's rapping style is awful...i'd also like to mention he ruins the song "Down" by Jay Sean.

Listen to old rap...or diss tracks..much more fun.

i do love the diss tracks. ever hear Jeezys diss on Gucci mane. stay straped? great song.

also Who shot ya by biggie. which he says was not a diss on tupac, but if it is or not still a very good track.

i do love the diss tracks. ever hear Jeezys diss on Gucci mane. stay straped? great song.

also Who shot ya by biggie. which he says was not a diss on tupac' date=' but if it is or not still a very good track.[/quote']

Jadakiss diss on 50 cent is awesome called Checkmate. Even though 50 cent is one of my fave rappers.

Hes a lyrical genious? ........ or hes white?

not really.. he has word play .. means he make the word sounds the same .. ode stuff but he's no JADAKISS.. besides i heard he was gay.. anyman who kisses anothe man on the lips and calls him daddy got some problems lolol.. yeah thats not his daddy ether ..haha

eminem is the best rapper alive,lyrical madafors,punchlines and twisted stoyrs .

not really.. he has word play .. means he make the word sounds the same .. ode stuff but he's no JADAKISS.. besides i heard he was gay.. anyman who kisses anothe man on the lips and calls him daddy got some problems lolol.. yeah thats not his daddy ether ..haha

eminem is the best rapper alive' date='lyrical madafors,punchlines and twisted stoyrs .[/quote']

i agree. eminems in my top 2.

Notice how no one with a brain messes with Eminem? Wonder why that is...

lil wayne beg emeinem to be on his new track drop the world. admitted he didn't want beef.. no one wants to battle eminem..

Look there is no one out there that can flow with him.. Papoose has the lyrics but not the creditability.. he would have nothing to gain.it would have to be some one absolutely sick. maybe the jersey boys SLAUGHTERHOUSE..those monsters, but then agien eminem on tax bracket is to far ahead..maybe some one like the GAME who would make a million songs,,.. to be honest i don't see no flow.. i mean if eminem called jay z out he would have to respond type tax bracket...

I like all chamillinar mix tapes messiah . and his mike jones diss..lol

im all about some battle raps...

Yeh, he is pretty good.

Heard Lloydbank's diss to Game btw, it was funny as anything.

"Hood made him cover up the butterfly, Now am gonna make him cover up the eye"

"Your crying in the dark and i knew it next time you think about killing yourself do it"

That's some good **** lol

Originally Posted by Jason_Fears

eminem is the best rapper alive,lyrical madafors,punchlines and twisted stoyrs

...holy hell did he just spell metaphors with a "d" and a fors?

eminem is the best rapper alive' date='lyrical madafors,punchlines and twisted stoyrs

...holy hell did he just spell metaphors with a "d" and a fors?[/quote']

ha.

eminem is the best rapper alive' date='lyrical madafors,punchlines and twisted stoyrs

...holy hell did he just spell metaphors with a "d" and a fors?[/quote']

lol sorry homie spell checker wasn't working for me lolol .. i had to make it sound right

This has got to be of Rap...

No one outsells

THE BEATLES

ELVIS

MICHEAL JACKSON

I was talking about Rap sorry I wasn't pacific about it.. you talking about albums or longest run? LOL Micheal has the most of all time with Thriller with like over a 100 million sold..

the beatles have had the longest run so far.. But Jay-z is going 11 strong with all platinum albums...

As single rap album drop.. THE CRONIC,EMINEM SHOW and GET RICH AND DIE TRYING > what 50 cent made off that record is more then JAY-Z made off all his.. thats what im saying lol..

single Rap ALbums .lol is in the same list and Elivis isn't even in the top 15 of all time.. lolol you can look that up ...

Archived