Frank Trigg fans?

Doctor_Obviously

I personally think Frank Trigg should have gotten the boot a long time ago. Just curious to see why they keep this guy around. Are there any fans?

I dont like him but you have to remember he is a pretty good fighter. In both his title fights with Hughes, he was on the brink of winning by stoppage, but Matt somehow pulled out and won. He is like a "jon fitch" you could say.

I dont like him but you have to remember he is a pretty good fighter. In both his title fights with Hughes' date=' he was on the brink of winning by stoppage, but Matt somehow pulled out and won. He is like a "jon fitch" you could say.[/quote']

Well, as we all know, one of those times, Frank hit Hughes with something that the ref should've called a timeout for, yet Frank knew it and kept going for an easy win. I laughed so hard when he tapped. Twice.

I personally think Frank Trigg should have gotten the boot a long time ago. Just curious to see why they keep this guy around. Are there any fans?

He DID "get the boot." He was cut awhile back, but as happens...some guys find their way back in. He came back in for that Koscheck fight, if he loses again, he'll probably get cut again...but yeah dude...he was booted.

I suppose the question should be...why did they let him BACK?

Cheers

-DR

Archived