Advancing BJJ Belt

AUSMMA

to be honest...twice a week is not a lot of training...you train on two days but your body doesn't work on what is has learned the other 5 days...but who knows maybe you will be the next BJ Penn and win the world championships after 3 years!

it is probably likely i will be the next B.J Penn. lol, just joking. but i am going to start doing mma twice a week as well, so that should help

BJJ is awesome. do you do it. if not you should start' date=' i learnt so much after my first lesson. im only 15 so ive got a lot of time to improve it[/quote']

No the only thing I've taken was TKD when I was little. What all did they teach you in the first class? In TKD we had a lot of patterns to learn for testing. I never got to the part where we started breaking boards. Now that would have been fun. :)

No the only thing I've taken was TKD when I was little. What all did they teach you in the first class? In TKD we had a lot of patterns to learn for testing. I never got to the part where we started breaking boards. Now that would have been fun. :)

in the first lesson we learnt takeowns, and how to escape if they get to your back. but that was only the fundamentals class, ive started to do the advanced classes now which are a lot tougher

Archived