What if bisping wins?

phd425

If Bisping wins, 70% of the forum will claim that Silva is past it, Bisping got a gift from the judges because Australia is part of the Commonwealth.

If Bisping does win, Demain Maia would be a good fight IMO. He has previously expressed a desire to fight Bisping, and is a training partner of Silva, so would want to get revenge.

If Bisping wins' date=' 70% of the forum will claim that Silva is past it, Bisping got a gift from the judges because Australia is part of the Commonwealth.

If Bisping does win, [b']Demain Maia [/b]would be a good fight IMO. He has previously expressed a desire to fight Bisping, and is a training partner of Silva, so would want to get revenge.

that would be a good fight imo

If Bisping wins' date=' 70% of the forum will claim that Silva is past it, Bisping got a gift from the judges because Australia is part of the Commonwealth.

If Bisping does win, [b']Demain Maia would be a good fight IMO[/b]. He has previously expressed a desire to fight Bisping, and is a training partner of Silva, so would want to get revenge.

i would love to see that fight!

If Bisping does win, Demain Maia would be a good fight IMO. He has previously expressed a desire to fight Bisping, and is a training partner of Silva, so would want to get revenge.[/quote']

Isn't it Maia los to Marquadt via 1 punch KO, almost same way as Bisping lost to Hendo. Good, at least they have one thing in common when they meet. They'll probably meet in UFC 117

UFC 117: Who has the Better Chin.

On the off chance that Bisping win. He should take on Nate. Then he could get beat down and realize he sucks. Bisping is trying to prove something, which is why he is now going for bigger name guys like Wandy. He couldn't beat Anderson if he wanted to. So he will never have the title as long as he is Champ of that division. So there's my 2 cents.

I think if Marquardt wins he should automatically get the title shot after the Silva-Belfort match. Perhaps Bisping could face Belcher if he gets past Cote.

i think nate the great deserves the shot first and i think that bisping should fight akiyama since akiyama beat belcher...i just wanna see him fight again lol somebody brought up gsp moving up to middleweight i would like to see bisping if he beats wandy to fight gsp

i think nate the great deserves the shot first and i think that bisping should fight akiyama since akiyama beat belcher...i just wanna see him fight again lol

If Bisping gets past Silva and Belcher gets past Cote, then both fighters would be on a two fight win streak over mid level opposition, as Bisping had previously beaten Kang and Belcher beat Gouveia. That was my reasoning, as Akiyama seems to have vanished.

If Bisping gets past Silva and Belcher gets past Cote' date=' then both fighters would be on a two fight win streak over mid level opposition, as Bisping had previously beaten Kang and Belcher beat Gouveia. That was my reasoning, as Akiyama seems to have vanished.[/quote']yeah you have a point

i think bisping will get his head ripped off, but on the off chance he doesnt fight with his chin facing venus like he has in every other fight, and pulls it out, i would think about a contenders match, maybe maia, then after marquardt gets his head knocked off, by sila or belfort, and assuming bispings arm is still attached he should get a shot

Whoa Whoa back the Bisping train up, WTF are you thinking, Bisping to win, are you sniffin glue or something? Wanderlei is going to mop the floor with Bisping no doubt, he's gonna be ruthless and he is hungry again, he's had surgery for the scar tissue and his nose is as good as new. His problem has always been cuts early due to scar tissue, he had a mangled nose, thus the snorkel training, still an excellent training method, Bisping is training with Rampage we all know what an effective coach he is now don't we. BISPING IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST 185 VICTIM ON THE AXE MURDERERS LIST

If Bisping does win, Demain Maia would be a good fight IMO. He has previously expressed a desire to fight Bisping, and is a training partner of Silva, so would want to get revenge.[/quote']

my thoughts exactly

Whoa Whoa back the Bisping train up' date=' WTF are you thinking, Bisping to win, are you sniffin glue or something? Wanderlei is going to mop the floor with Bisping no doubt, he's gonna be ruthless and he is hungry again, he's had surgery for the scar tissue and his nose is as good as new. His problem has always been cuts early due to scar tissue, he had a mangled nose, thus the snorkel training, still an excellent training method, Bisping is training with Rampage we all know what an effective coach he is now don't we. BISPING IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST 185 VICTIM ON THE AXE MURDERERS LIST[/quote']

It is a winnable fight for Bisping. I think it's more likely that Wandy wins because he always goes for broke and will more than likely catch Micheal eventually. Who knows though? Maybe that fight against Hendo lit a fire under Bisping's ****? Will be interesting to watch for me considering they are two of my faves.

I too think if he wins Maia would be a good fight. After 2 heavy hitters (Hendo & Wand) it would be good to see him fight a technical BJJ guy - could he stop Maia with Gnp or would Maia catch a sub eventually?

I want this fight to happen!

mind you, I'm not sure it would get him nearer a title shot, just parallel imo.

Archived