Fedor

ike134

The "man" you know as Fedor has actually died 8 times post fight due to injuries sustained but shrugged off during fights. His conciousness is stored on a mega computer somwhere in a basement in Minsk and backed up prior to every fight. On the occasions when he has died for the sake of competiton, clones are removed from pods stored at a seperate top secret location and the most current conciousness is uploaded.

This also explains Fedor's unnatural lack of fear since he never has any memories of his death, only his massive victories.

at least that's what I heard!

The "man" you know as Fedor has actually died 8 times post fight due to injuries sustained but shrugged off during fights. His conciousness is stored on a mega computer somwhere in a basement in Minsk and backed up prior to every fight. On the occasions when he has died for the sake of competiton' date=' clones are removed from pods stored at a seperate top secret location and the most current conciousness is uploaded.

This also explains Fedor's unnatural lack of fear since he never has any memories of his death, only his massive victories.

at least that's what I heard![/quote']

How did you find this out?! This wasn't supposed to be leaked!!!!

Actually Fedor broke his hand on Rogers. I think a screw fell off and they had to special order one from his home world. Which, btw, unlike Superman, he's not allergic to.

Anyway, as for Fedor's punches, that's the way they throw them in Sambo. He means to throw them like that... I forget the name of the punch but it is a technique.

Actually Fedor broke his hand on Rogers. I think a screw fell off and they had to special order one from his home world. Which' date=' btw, unlike Superman, he's not allergic to.

Anyway, as for Fedor's punches, that's the way they throw them in Sambo. He means to throw them like that... I forget the name of the punch but it is a technique.[/quote']

You mean 'overhand'? Or the name of the Sambo punch?

EDIT: 'Casting punch'?

How did you find this out?! This wasn't supposed to be leaked!!!!

hey like I've said, I know some guys who know some guys... that's all I can divulge without further serious risk to my well being....

As a matter of fact I may have said too much already, Forget everything I've said, I was never here!

Archived