Frank "The Karate Kid" Mir

redmanblood

Honestly why is Lesnar so popular!? I don't understand? I'm not saying the guy's not good, but his fight's aren't exactly exciting. Double takedown followed by hammer fists! Not to mention the guy is a total ****. He actually makes me root for Mir, which is no easy feat!

*sigh* I know I'm going to get flamed, but I'm not saying the guy doesn't deserve the title. He won it and defended it. I just don't understand how he's so popular. The only fighter who is as boring as him is Roy Nelson IMO.

Honestly why is Lesnar so popular!? I don't understand? I'm not saying the guy's not good' date=' but his fight's aren't exactly exciting. Double takedown followed by hammer fists! Not to mention the guy is a total ****. He actually makes me root for Mir, which is no easy feat!

*sigh* I know I'm going to get flamed, but I'm not saying the guy doesn't deserve the title. He won it and defended it. I just don't understand how he's so popular. The only fighter who is as boring as him is Roy Nelson IMO.[/quote']

Not exciting my **** lol you should go watch boxing, he's the most exciting grappler in the sport currently.

you know its going to be so awesome when Frank beat Brock again.. half this forum will not post the other half will come up with some lame **** excuse why the better fight' date=' Frank Mir, beat the retarded wrestler, Crock Lesnar[/quote']

I wonder which UFC front page poll will be more one sided, Couture beating Coleman or Lesnar beating Mir?

Not exciting my **** lol you should go watch boxing' date=' he's the most exciting grappler in the sport currently.[/quote']

No, I don't like boxing. I like MMA. I actually enjoy a good submission more than a knock out. I honestly don't see how you find him exciting. BJ Penn and GSP are both exciting grapplers(as well as strikers). Lesnar just does the same thing every fight, not really mixing it up. I'm not taking anything away from him as a fighter, but I don't see how he's entertaining. I'm happy he's back though. No fighter should have their career cut short when they are on top. It would leave too many questions. I don't believe he's the best in HW. Let him prove me wrong.

you know its going to be so awesome when Frank beat Brock again.. half this forum will not post the other half will come up with some lame **** excuse why the better fight' date=' Frank Mir, beat the retarded wrestler, Crock Lesnar[/quote']Haven't seen you around since you claimed Brock got part of his colon removed and I humiliated you.

Yes Mir is the more skilled of the 2. However Lesnar has an unmatched power. That is his advantage and it sucks cause his lack of skills isn't costing him.*I can't stand Lesnar. I hope the muscle Mir puts on is enough to at least make it a more equal match for Fight 3.

That and I would love to see Mir sub Lesnar again. It would make me really happy. Almost as happy as when my divorce was finalized and I got the papers in the mail.

Yes Mir is the more skilled of the 2. However Lesnar has an unmatched power. That is his advantage and it sucks cause his lack of skills isn't costing him.*I can't stand Lesnar. I hope the muscle Mir puts on is enough to at least make it a more equal match for Fight 3.

That and I would love to see Mir sub Lesnar again. It would make me really happy. Almost as happy as when my divorce was finalized and I got the papers in the mail.

Lesnar=NCAA champ, Mir=Loses sub wrestling to Roy Nelson. You listen to Mir too much. You should try saying that about someone like Nog or Fedor...not Mir.

Mir more skilled than Lesnar?

No.

Brock was the number 1 ranked amateur wrestler in North America at one point.

Mir is not even in the top 100 in BJJ.

Lesnar=NCAA champ' date=' Mir=Loses sub wrestling to Roy Nelson. You listen to Mir too much. You should try saying that about someone like Nog or Fedor...not Mir.[/quote']

Mir is 10 times better as a fighter and an athlete now compared to when Roy sat on him. So that really is almost irrelevant since hes fighting big names for the title when Roy isnt.

LOL at Kryme's video of Lesnar being a buttpirate.

Mir is 10 times better as a fighter and an athlete now compared to when Roy sat on him. So that really is almost irrelevant since hes fighting big names for the title when Roy isnt.

LOL at Kryme's video of Lesnar being a buttpirate.

Look at my sig.

Mir is not 1/20th the athlete that Brock is or ever will be.

It's something your born with, not something you can learn in a gym by putting on 20 lbs of fat muscle.

What kind of accomplishment is it to be a better athlete than a guy who looks like he's 9 months pregnant?

My point was to say that it doesnt matter that Roy beat Mir in a grappling match years ago.. its pretty much irrelevant because Mir is now 10 times the fighter and athlete compared to his state of figure in the grappling match against Roy. Mir is fighting for the title, Roy isnt, bottom line. It was a rebuttal to Juzie's post and really had nothing to do with you and your Brock Lesnar syndromes.

The most lopsided 1-1 in the history of the UFC.

If he can lift so much weight maybe he should try out for the world's strongest man competition. But he is an MMA fighter and lifting weights is not everythinig. That's the beauty of jitz....no matter how much he can dead lift he can still get submitted...don't get me wrong he is good. And athletic, but he is not invincible.

Mir still has gotta beat Carwin and I hope he does. I almost hope he beats Brock and wins the title back. That would set up some good Brock fights. O yeah if Brock loses its because of illness :)

Brock should tap out now then because its gonna be so lame hearing people, possibly himself too, say that he lost the title because he was seriously ill, even though he has since quoted being 100 percent healthy and cleared to fight.

Brock should tap out now then because its gonna be so lame hearing people' date=' possibly himself too, say that he lost the title because he was seriously ill, even though he has since quoted being 100 percent healthy and cleared to fight.[/quote']lmao @ you actually believing Mir will win

Mir fans are so delusional rofl

lmao @ you actually believing Mir will win

Mir fans are so delusional rofl

I understand that you're a Lesnar fan and all that but it's crazy how you count Mir out so quickly...anything can happen in MMA...I think we all know that. And both of them being top notch contenders I think it could go either way. And I think everybody keeps on forgetting they are 1-1...(you know?..tied)

I understand that you're a Lesnar fan and all that but it's crazy how you count Mir out so quickly...anything can happen in MMA...I think we all know that. And both of them being top notch contenders I think it could go either way. And I think everybody keeps on forgetting they are 1-1...(you know?..tied)
Most lopsided 1-1 of all time. GSP and Matt Serra are 1-1 too. Only Matt Serra looked dominant in their first fight' date=' and Mir never looked dominant against Brock.

[img']http://i27.tinypic.com/2eba7bk.gif[/img]

16lyarp.gif

20fer6h.jpg

IMG_3501_tx480.jpg

If that makes you feel better about Brock dominating Mir for 98% of their two fights' date=' and turning Mir into a bitter obsessed stalker while Brock is the UFC HW champion... sure.[/quote']

SCO, what are you going to do when Brock loses his title? No one stays at the top of the food chain forever, it's the circle of life.

If that makes you feel better about Brock dominating Mir for 98% of their two fights' date=' and turning Mir into a bitter obsessed stalker while Brock is the UFC HW champion... sure.[/quote']

I don't know if you noticed but a lot of jitz fighters take abuse before they submit somebody. Royce Gracie took some damage before he submitted people...remember? Or did you start watching MMA when Brock came from the WWE? ha ha

I don't know if you noticed but a lot of jitz fighters take abuse before they submit somebody. Royce Gracie took some damage before he submitted people...remember? Or did you start watching MMA when Brock came from the WWE? ha ha
At UFC 100 when Brock learned a little subdefense he shut Mir down so badly he couldn't even attempt one sub in the whole fight.

How sad is that for a guy who has been doing it all his life?

Archived