Fedor's next fight

ike134

He's fighting the guy that the sixth ranked HW in the UFC' date=' JDS, just destroyed.[/quote']

You also rank big Nog as a top HW,which Fedor has destroyed everytime they fought.You being a Brock-Dana nut hugger is getting old.Are you doing PR for Brock or Dana? If not,give it a rest.

Only a special child would say something like this.

The first name on that list is about to be crossed off' date=' JDS is training under Big Nog so I doubt we'll see that fight, and I firmly believe he would tap Brock.[/quote']lmao

Brock would beat Nog within an inch of his life.

He would hurt him... real bad.

If you're a Nog fan you better hope that fight doesn't happen.

lmao

Brock would beat Nog within an inch of his life.

He would hurt him... real bad.

If you're a Nog fan you better hope that fight doesn't happen.

On the contrary, I'm an MMA fan and love watching anyone fight. If I'm wrong on how I call a fight, Oh well. Either way I would love to see this fight!!

And if Nog beats Cain which I'm 99.99% sure he'll do, he can't be that far behind the winner of Carwin/Mir for a title shot. All depends on who they match him up with after Cain.

SCO,how would you know? Dana will not let Big Nog fight any of them.If he is so bad why do you rate him as a top HW in your other threads.You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth.If it favors you, Big Nog is one of the best ,but when confronted you say is is not even in the UFC's top 5.You refuse to give Fedor credit even though he has not lost in almost 10 years and over 30 straight wins.However you will continue to give guys with less than 10 fights more credit.Please explain why anyone should take you serious with that logic.Since when has the champion ever have to go somewhere to prove himself.If the top HW's in the UFC are so great than let them get 1 fight contracts with Strikeforce or M-1 Global and take on Fedor.Please explain to me why Dana is afraid to let his fighters do this.

Cain' date=' Carwin, JDS, Brock, and Mir would ALL end Nog.[/quote']

JDS trains under Big Nog.. i doubt he would be able to "end" nog. Mir fought nog 15 days after he got out of the hospital with a staph infection and an injured knee.. wow BIG WIN.

Cain will get submitted next month by nog. Screw Brock that overrated steroid infested monkey got what he deserved. Good ol steroids from the WWE days kickin back. If carwin lands a lucky punch i see him as the only one beating NOG.

Cain' date=' Carwin, JDS, Brock, and Mir would ALL end Nog.[/quote']

Only a special child would say something like this.

The first name on that list is about to be crossed off' date=' JDS is training under Big Nog so I doubt we'll see that fight, and I firmly believe he would tap Brock.[/quote']

Oh jeez. Battle of the window lickers. Can someone please wipe the glass down after these to leave. Don't want the retardation to spread.

JDS trains under Big Nog.. i doubt he would be able to "end" nog. Mir fought nog 15 days after he got out of the hospital with a staph infection and an injured knee.. wow BIG WIN.

Cain will get submitted next month by nog. Screw Brock that overrated steroid infested monkey got what he deserved. Good ol steroids from the WWE days kickin back. If carwin lands a lucky punch i see him as the only one beating NOG.

When you say Brock got what he deserved did you mean a 100% recovery that was called a miracle in the medical community? Just checking.

Also, Nog's camp once joked around with him, saying if he was out of line they'd make him fight JDS.

On the contrary' date=' I'm an MMA fan and love watching anyone fight. If I'm wrong on how I call a fight, Oh well. Either way I would love to see this fight!!

And if Nog beats Cain which I'm 99.99% sure he'll do, he can't be that far behind the winner of Carwin/Mir for a title shot. All depends on who they match him up with after Cain.[/quote']

I believe it has already been announced that the winner of Cain vs Nog gets the next title shot.

So this Lesnar/carwin/Mir nonsense is completely unnecessary. Minotauro will beat Cain and claim what's his.

When you say Brock got what he deserved did you mean a 100% recovery that was called a miracle in the medical community? Just checking.

Link to where the medical "community" calls it a miracle? Im pretty sure, as I work in the medical community, that the only one using the word "miracle" is Brock and Dana.

Link to where the medical "community" calls it a miracle? Im pretty sure' date=' as I work in the medical community, that the only one using the word "miracle" is Brock and Dana.[/quote']Since when do fighters doctors address the media? There is a non disclosure act that doctors have to follow.

The fact that Brock himself said his doctors told him that it is proof enough, or do you think he's lying and this is a conspiracy theory?

Put your tin foil hat back on.

I didnt say his doctor' date=' tool, I said the medical "community." Like you claimed. And as far as if he's lying or not about it.. well, I think he's just not very intelligent.[/quote']Who do you think the medical community is? I was referring to his doctors, who are in fact members of the medical community, when I made the comment.

Brock and Dana said the doctors told them it was a "miracle", he got a "lottery ticket", as stated in many interviews. What does this have to do with Brock's intelligence?

Since when do fighters doctors address the media? There is a non disclosure act that doctors have to follow.

The fact that Brock himself said his doctors told him that it is proof enough' date=' or do you think he's lying and this is a conspiracy theory?

Put your tin foil hat back on.[/quote']

agreed

Who do you think the medical community is? I was referring to his doctors' date=' who are in fact members of the medical community, when I made the comment.

Brock and Dana said the doctors told them it was a "miracle", he got a "lottery ticket", as stated in many interviews. What does this have to do with Brock's intelligence?[/quote']

What I know is this. I know that Brock got treated at Mayo Clinic. I also know that in the official information put out by Mayo Clinic about diverticulitis, if only Home Care is needed(which is what Brock would have done after his hospitalization), the average recovery time is 2-4 days. With the surgery, the average recovery time is 2 months. So that he recovered in a few months is hardly miraculous. Here's the link if you'd like to verify it for yourself.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/

What I know is this. I know that Brock got treated at Mayo Clinic. I also know that in the official information put out by Mayo Clinic about diverticulitis' date=' if only Home Care is needed(which is what Brock would have done after his hospitalization), the average recovery time is 2-4 days. With the surgery, the average recovery time is 2 months. So that he recovered in a few months is hardly miraculous. Here's the link if you'd like to verify it for yourself.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/[/quote']Brock's diverticulitis went untreated for a year and reached a stage where it was life threatening. He had a perforation in his intestines.

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/diverticulosis/

"Infected diverticula may develop perforations. Sometimes the perforations leak pus out of the colon and form a large abscess in the abdominal cavity, a condition called peritonitis. A person with peritonitis may be extremely ill with nausea, vomiting, fever, and severe abdominal tenderness. The condition requires immediate surgery to clean the abdominal cavity and remove the damaged part of the colon. Without prompt treatment, peritonitis can be fatal."

Owned?

No destroyed.

Can be fatal... so can a flu, tool. And we were talking about recovery time. And the treatment for peritonitis is a laparotomy.

http://www.healthsquare.com/mc/fgmc9043.htm

•During the Laparotomy...

◦You will be given general anesthesia to put you to sleep and eliminate pain.

◦A catheter, a thin tube used to drain urine, will be inserted through your urethra and into your bladder to prevent urine from accumulating during the surgery.

◦The surgeon will cut through the abdominal wall and explore the entire cavity for the source of the infection and inflammation.

◦Any diseased organ he discovers will be removed or repaired.

◦When the operation is finished, the incision will be closed and a dressing will be applied.

•After Surgery:

◦You will be returned to your room. You will probably need to stay in the hospital for two to three days, perhaps longer depending on your recovery.

◦For the first two or three days, you may be restricted to a liquid diet.

After You Leave

•Follow your doctor's orders regarding medications, activities, and follow-up appointments. Complete recovery may take between four and six weeks.

•Keep the site of the surgical incision clean. Be sure to follow your doctor's instructions for changing bandages and dressings. Wait at least 1 day before removing the bandages to bathe.

•Get out of bed and walk as soon as you feel up to it.

•Do not resume other normal activities until you feel up to doing them. You will probably tire easily for a few days, and your doctor may restrict your activity for the first few days following the surgery.

•Avoid strenuous work and sports until your doctor gives the okay.

Brock's diverticulitis went untreated for a year and reached a stage where it was life threatening. He had a perforation in his intestines.

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/diverticulosis/

"Infected diverticula may develop perforations. Sometimes the perforations leak pus out of the colon and form a large abscess in the abdominal cavity' date=' a condition called peritonitis. A person with peritonitis may be extremely ill with nausea, vomiting, fever, and severe abdominal tenderness. The condition requires immediate surgery to clean the abdominal cavity and remove the damaged part of the colon.[b'] Without prompt treatment, peritonitis can be fatal.[/b]"

Owned?

No destroyed.

Thumbs up....people are morons!!! "Brock was coming off steroids"...the F'ing retarded garbage that comes out in this forum. The man almost lost his career and life....how about some respect you little sh*theads.

THe Champ is Here!!! The Champ IS Here!!!! THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!

Can be fatal... so can a flu' date=' tool. And we were talking about recovery time. And the treatment for peritonitis is a laparotomy.

http://www.healthsquare.com/mc/fgmc9043.htm

•During the Laparotomy...

◦You will be given general anesthesia to put you to sleep and eliminate pain.

◦A catheter, a thin tube used to drain urine, will be inserted through your urethra and into your bladder to prevent urine from accumulating during the surgery.

◦The surgeon will cut through the abdominal wall and explore the entire cavity for the source of the infection and inflammation.

◦Any diseased organ he discovers will be removed or repaired.

◦When the operation is finished, the incision will be closed and a dressing will be applied.

[b']•After Surgery:

◦You will be returned to your room. You will probably need to stay in the hospital for two to three days, perhaps longer depending on your recovery.

◦For the first two or three days, you may be restricted to a liquid diet.

After You Leave

•Follow your doctor's orders regarding medications, activities, and follow-up appointments. Complete recovery may take between four and six weeks.[/b]

•Keep the site of the surgical incision clean. Be sure to follow your doctor's instructions for changing bandages and dressings. Wait at least 1 day before removing the bandages to bathe.

•Get out of bed and walk as soon as you feel up to it.

•Do not resume other normal activities until you feel up to doing them. You will probably tire easily for a few days, and your doctor may restrict your activity for the first few days following the surgery.

•Avoid strenuous work and sports until your doctor gives the okay.

Brock was facing having Colostomy surgery and having to wear a bag to crap out of his stomach for the rest of his life.

I don't know who you're trying to kid but he said himself that he would have retired if he had to get that surgery, which is very much career threatening.

HE said... but the medical info says differently. I wonder who is more likely to be right about a medical condition... By the way, DID he have a colostomy? No, so its moot. And you still havent addressed that his recovery was entirely NORMAL.

You keep wanting to say you "own" people, but all you do is look stupid.

HE said... but the medical info says differently. I wonder who is more likely to be right about a medical condition...
Wait... are you denying that Brock wouldn't be able to fight if he had a bag attached to his stomach that he had to crap out of? Don't you think that could interfere with his fights?

Or are you denying that Brock's condition often leads to colostomy surgery?

Either way you're screwed on this argument so I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

Wait... are you denying that Brock wouldn't be able to fight if he had a bag attached to his stomach that he crap out of? Don't you think that could interfere with his fights?

Or are you denying that Brock's condition often leads to colostomy surgery?

Either way you're screwed on this argument so I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

And again, you were made to look like a fool, so you are trying to change the arguement. Who cares about a colostomy? It has NO bearing on the situation as it didnt happen. You claimed that the "medical community" called his recovery miraculous. I said that it was a completely normal recovery and provided facts to support my statement. So again you were wrong. Miraculous it wasnt.

And no, his condition is only required to have a colostomy 6.8% of the time even in the most severe cases. Generally a laparotomy is all thats required. This is also on the Mayo Clinic's website.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/

And again' date=' you were made to look like a fool, so you are trying to change the arguement. Who cares about a colostomy? It has NO bearing on the situation as it didnt happen. You claimed that the "medical community" called his recovery miraculous. I said that it was a completely normal recovery and provided facts to support my statement. So again you were wrong. Miraculous it wasnt.

And no, his condition is only required to have a colostomy 6.8% of the time even in the most severe cases. Generally a laparotomy is all thats required. This is also on the Mayo Clinic's website.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/[/quote']

You can keep trying, it'll never end.

Werdum isnt in the top 50 HW let alone the top 10. None of the past 5 Fedor fights (besides Arlovski) were any of the people in the top ten. Sylvia?? Nope. Rogers?? Maybe at 9 or 10. Werdum?? Hell no...Werdum is worthless. Hong man CHoi??? nope try again.... Matt Lindland??? Not on his best day

Fedor was great in pride...but as many pride fighters will tell you, Pride was rigged. Dont believe me, check out Fedor vs Arona....Ricardo won every round, controlled the fight and lost Unanimous decision!!??? B.S. Fedor is a great fighter but until he holds Ufc gold (which is the highest honor in MMA) Not the made up in a steakhouse-chucky cheese- WAMMA belt.....Fedor will have his blind, excuse making fans, and his perfect record of fighting losers the last years of his career.

And again' date=' you were made to look like a fool, so you are trying to change the arguement. Who cares about a colostomy? It has NO bearing on the situation as it didnt happen. You claimed that the "medical community" called his recovery miraculous. I said that it was a completely normal recovery and provided facts to support my statement. So again you were wrong. Miraculous it wasnt.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/[/quote']

Are you slow? Or did you miss the memo? I've never anybody get owned as bad as you're getting owned on this forum right now in my life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Lesnar-says-he-would-ve-retired-if-serious-surge?urn=mma,214830

"The MMA world may never understand how close it was to losing its biggest draw forever. Brock Lesnar, who announced his return to active fighting this morning, talked about his ordeal with a serious intestinal disorder. He had multiple doctors suggest that life-altering surgery was almost a certainty. Lesnar went home, changed his diet and wished for the best.

"I was facing a colostomy bag," said Lesnar. "What they wanted to do was go in and remove the bad section of my colon. If the perforation wouldn't have healed itself, I was facing removing my colon. So then I would've been wearing a colostomy bag for 6-8 weeks. Then they go in and reattach my intestines back together"

If that were the case, Lesnar was facing a tough decision with his fighting career.

"I would've probably retired."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously have no scope of what's going on here. Just another chump who dug something up on google and think you're an expert.

What was "a miracle", was that Brock did not have to part of his colon removed, and avoided a colostomy job. Having a portion of your colon removed would stop his body from being able to take in the kind of nutrition required to compete at a professional level as a HW in MMA and change the quality of his life. Also making it potentially deadly to get struck in the abdomen thereafter.

Werdum isnt in the top 50 HW let alone the top 10. None of the past 5 Fedor fights (besides Arlovski) were any of the people in the top ten. Sylvia?? Nope. Rogers?? Maybe at 9 or 10. Werdum?? Hell no...Werdum is worthless. Hong man CHoi??? nope try again.... Matt Lindland??? Not on his best day

Fedor was great in pride...but as many pride fighters will tell you' date=' Pride was rigged.[/b'] Dont believe me, check out Fedor vs Arona....Ricardo won every round, controlled the fight and lost Unanimous decision!!??? B.S. Fedor is a great fighter but until he holds Ufc gold (which is the highest honor in MMA) Not the made up in a steakhouse-chucky cheese- WAMMA belt.....Fedor will have his blind, excuse making fans, and his perfect record of fighting losers the last years of his career.

There is no universal ranking system, so anyone can say Tim Sylvia and Rogers weren't top ten, but the fact remains he holds wins over more top contenders than that.

Give us a link to some of the PRIDE fighters saying it was rigged.

Are you slow? Or did you miss the memo? I've never anybody get so bad as your getting owned on this forum right now in my life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Lesnar-says-he-would-ve-retired-if-serious-surge?urn=mma' date='214830

"The MMA world may never understand how close it was to losing its biggest draw forever. Brock Lesnar, who announced his return to active fighting this morning, talked about his ordeal with a serious intestinal disorder. [u']He had multiple doctors suggest that life-altering surgery was almost a certainty. [/u]Lesnar went home, changed his diet and wished for the best.

"I was facing a colostomy bag," said Lesnar. "What they wanted to do was go in and remove the bad section of my colon. If the perforation wouldn't have healed itself, I was facing removing my colon. So then I would've been wearing a colostomy bag for 6-8 weeks. Then they go in and reattach my intestines back together"

If that were the case, Lesnar was facing a tough decision with his fighting career.

"I would've probably retired."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously have no scope of what's going on here. Just another chump who dug something up on google and think you're an expert.

What was "a miracle", was that Brock did not have to part of his colon removed, and avoided a colostomy job. Having a portion of your colon removed would stop his body from being able to take in the kind of nutrition required to compete at a professional level as a HW in MMA and change the quality of his life.

First off, I'll take a Mayo Clinic report over Yahoo Sports anyday. Secondly, you're arguing about what COULD have happened, not what did. No one cares about something that didn't happen.

I'm glad Brock is healthy enough to compete, now I get to see him lose his title.

The life altering surgery was the laparotomy that he had. In the article that you posted it says (and these are Lesnars words):

So he would have had to have a colostomy would NOT have worked. And no doctor could tell him if would work before performing the procedure. His recovery was normal. Period.

Give us a link to some of the PRIDE fighters saying it was rigged.

I dont have a link but look it up for yourself...It was a Quinton Jackson interview, and he was going on about how the marketing and judging were the same people and if you werent Wandy or Fedor then to win, you really had to either Ko them or end the fight to beat either one of them..(Arona Vs Fedor perfect example) he was also going on about how the refs and fighters were related and/or close friends and they would dock yer purse if you were beating their friend badly......just corrupt politics

It was a good interview, ill try to find it again

Archived