Who is Next for the Hall Of Fame??

ThE_KiNg_Of_ThE_rInG

I REALLY like that list, except I think it's waaaaaaaay too soon for some of those fighters to be inducted. The ones that are still fighting don't need to go in there just yet. Also, sometime within the next couple of years when this sport gets a little bigger, a little more mainstream, that they should start doing a small hall of fame show once a year. Not necessarily induct 20 guys a year but more than 1 every 2 years or so like they're doin now. At the rate that they're inducting now, half the guys on that list will be dead before they get inducted.

Also add to Pat Miletich's achievements is that at one point 3 UFC belts were held by his fighters. And his best fighters were introduced as "MFS Elite" fighters.

But last I heard Dana hates him.

I would love to see Pat get inducted, allways liked the guy and would deserve it as much as anyone really.

On another note, does Dana like anyone :?

probably will which is ridiculous' date=' worst champion ever, gives mma a bad name.[/quote']

there's way worse than Tito

Bas, Hughes, Penn, or Tito

I'd be happy with any of these. But I'm gonna have to say Matt Hughes. Even if i don't like him.

Archived