Martin Kampmann vs. Ben Saunders

bahrain2009

i think both fighters would need a few more fights against some good competition to get to that point as they both have losses. I also think if Kampmann loses i could see him getting cut personally. I also think if Saunders wins he has a better chance of getting maybe a rematch with swick or a fight against another decent ww

Ben Saunders will take this fight, and I would like to see him battle with Swick again. This time without an injury. After the fight, Saunders claimed that Swick and his team were being really arrogant and unsportsman-like. Saunders is a friend of mine and I hope he gets a title shot soon after this win. If Kos or Fitch have to come first, those would be great fights too.

Ben Saunders will take this fight' date=' and I would like to see him battle with Swick again. This time without an injury. After the fight, Saunders claimed that Swick and his team were being really arrogant and unsportsman-like. Saunders is a friend of mine and I hope he gets a title shot soon after this win. If Kos or Fitch have to come first, those would be great fights too.[/quote']

Not that Kampmann is to be overlooked, IMO he just doesn't have what it takes to take Saunders out.

i think both fighters would need a few more fights against some good competition to get to that point as they both have losses. I also think if Kampmann loses i could see him getting cut personally. I also think if Saunders wins he has a better chance of getting maybe a rematch with swick or a fight against another decent ww

yes.

and am i the only one that thinks ben's standup is a little stiff? his strikes dont seem as fluid as i would like.

either way, kampman (whom hasnt really impressed me yet) will probably lose...it would be a shame if he got cut, though, he seems to have a ton of promise.

Archived