Brock and Dana's conference call EXCLUSIVE NOTES

LendoSlice

its pretty crazy that his health care is not provided by ufc.

i bet its expensive.

oh dana white you greedy greedy little bastard.

read the article please

? Lesnar is an independent contractor, so he pays for his own health insurance.

EVERYONE in the UFC talks about how great the UFC takes care of them by giving them the best doctors, etc.

so you think he is the only independant contractor in UFC??

you dont think its possible that there are other fighters with the same deal?

hes an independant contractor, but he doesnt have the right to go fight for other promotions...hmm....odd......

uness, many...if not all the fighters are technically considered independant contractors.

and by the way Indiblow, even if he is the only one, he is still a professional fighter who is not provided health care by the company that profits when he bleeds.

you are such an assmunch

hes an independant contractor' date=' but he doesnt have the right to go fight for other promotions...hmm....odd......

uness, many...if not all the fighters are technically considered independant contractors.

and by the way Indiblow, even if he is the only one, he is still a professional fighter who is not provided health care by the company that profits when he bleeds.

you are such an assmunch[/quote']

He does have his own, but he also recieves benefits...

Lesnar, who has his own health insurance but also benefits from coverage paid for by the UFC, said "I'm just stating the facts; I love Canada, I own property in Canada but if I had to choose between getting care in Canada or the United States, I'd choose the United States http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/champ+Brock+Lesnar+says+Canadian+health+care+like+third+world+country/2464293/story.html

hes an independant contractor' date=' but he doesnt have the right to go fight for other promotions...hmm....odd......

you are such an assmunch[/quote']

my god man...honestly get over yourself

Read what Rampage said about how PRIDE fighters and other organizations were treated compared to the UFC.

The other orgs give you basically ZERO coverage. You break an arm, your fault. Combine this with the smaller pay, and YOU do the math.

Rampage Jackson said the UFC treats its fighters extremely well when it comes to getting doctors for you.

So don't get all mad and in arms because you don't understand how insurance works.

He does have his own' date=' but he also recieves benefits...

Lesnar, who has his own health insurance but also benefits from coverage paid for by the UFC, said "I'm just stating the facts; I love Canada, I own property in Canada but if I had to choose between getting care in Canada or the United States, I'd choose the United States http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/champ+Brock+Lesnar+says+Canadian+health+care+like+third+world+country/2464293/story.html[/quote']

EXACTLY

thank you

The 'independant contractor' issue is one which Brock will know from his time in the WWE. It is an interesting situation, where you are contractually bound to a company, but not technically a 'full time' employee.

I guess it's similar to being a builder or similar where you are independantly contracted to work for a set period of time, or in this case - fights.

On the healthcare issue, the European model is best with free-at-point-of-use healthcare provided by the state (paid for my national insurance contributions which come ouit your wage like income tax) AND the possibility of paid-for private healthcare as well.

It covers all the bases in the most effective, and egalitarian fashion possible. That said, I'm pretty happy I get subsidised private (BUPA) healthcare from my work...

I REALLY don't understand the American resistance to public healthcare - your current model only serves to keep the poor dying off at a younger age....

read the article please

? Lesnar is an independent contractor' date=' so he pays for his own health insurance.

EVERYONE in the UFC talks about how great the UFC takes care of them by giving them the best doctors, etc.[/quote']

Just ask Diego Sanchez after penn put that 6 inch head wound into his forhead, Dana was in an interview and said they sent him immediatly to the best plastic surgeon and laser treatment center paid by UFC, and hell you look at Diego now , he's got a lil brown patch , hell u could see his skull with that cut.

From the article:

?I?m a carnivore' date=' not a big fan of PETA. I?m a member of the NRA, and whatever I kill I eat"[/i']

Does this mean Lesnar is planning on eating the winner of Mir/Carwin?

Lesnar give me more reason to hate him , he a republican , he a member of NRA (a organisation who do anyting they can to promote gun ) I hate stupidity , i hate people who think the healt care system in usa is good , i hate ignorance . I hate Brock .

The last time i have seen the world ranking healt care system, canada was in top 5 and usa around 35 or 40 , Cuba got a beter healt care system then the usa .

O yeah USA is first at 1 thing putting money in bomb and gun , so ur gouvernement prefer killing more stranger then healing ur poor who suffer the most in ur own country .

USA can spend Ton of $$$$ in army but they cant healt there own pupulation wtf with that ?

Archived